Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 2:41 AM Last edited by Sixamboom : 17th Sep 2018 at 2:59 AM.
Default HELP!! glitching in CAS + broken lots?
Hi I desperately need help.
before i start i will mention the only large mods that i own that are game changing are the height mod, wicked whims, and the 3 columns in CAS
1) in CAS i have these weird symbols in my swatches they're x's + my sliders are swapped? like if i make a sim curvy they go towards the hour glass figure symbol instead of round.Same with gender, the symbols are swapped. I will provide photos down below

2) My lots keep breaking after 2 saves! it brings me to the map and i can't save in that lot. is there a way to recover the lots? or just fix this in general? i'm desperate to know
Attached files:
File Type: rar  pics.rar (5.43 MB, 39 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 6:57 AM
You don't need to rar the pictures. You can just upload them as attachments to a post. People are lazy and they can't be used on people's phone. It will be easier for people to answer if they can see the pics in the post.

Another thing is, these kinds of questions belongs in the help forum you can find in the menu at the top.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 11:01 PM
I had the same thing in CAS and it was the more columns mod causing it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 2:37 AM
That is odd I never heard of those issues, or at least have not had them myself (Thank Gods). The closest thing I have had to such an issue is the Sim model would be all weird and distorted because there was something wrong with a CC mesh I have installed. Also have you checked your mods, typically an outdated mod or two can really break your game, mostly script mods do this. Adding to what Volvenom said, you probably should just show pictures by uploading them. I don't know about others but I will never download a random .rar file before knowing what it actually is, so most probably won't do that if they are as cautious as me. Also have you updated your game yet? Or attempted a repair before getting really freaked out by whatever it is that is going on? Sometimes a repair can fix everything and if the repair does not work it is always a script mod usually, or at least in my experiences.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 7:08 AM
[U]
Quote: Originally posted by Sixamboom
Hi I desperately need help.
before i start i will mention the only large mods that i own that are game changing are the height mod, wicked whims, and the 3 columns in CAS
1) in CAS i have these weird symbols in my swatches they're x's + my sliders are swapped? like if i make a sim curvy they go towards the hour glass figure symbol instead of round.Same with gender, the symbols are swapped. I will provide photos down below

2) My lots keep breaking after 2 saves! it brings me to the map and i can't save in that lot. is there a way to recover the lots? or just fix this in general? i'm desperate to know

You really did answer your own question, just because you said you ONLY got a few mods doesn't mean your game is expected to run perfectly, with only 3 mods installed, it wouldn't been hard to take them out and rerun the game to find out your problem, much much less work than having to create a thread here and then upload/host your screenshots.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 3:10 PM