Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 8:47 PM
Default Alternative Christmas Playlist?
I'm sick of the same old Christmas tunes - any suggestions for a different kind of Christmas compilation? Here's two -

So Much Wine
Christmas Tears
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 8:56 PM
Won't Be Home For Christmas - It really gets you in that Christmas spirit!

Christmas Wrapping - This is one of my favorite Christmas songs but it doesn't get played that much here.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 5:43 AM
I completely forgot about Christmas Wrapping - love that song!

Hey Lord

Back Door Santa
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 7:03 AM
Kind of late I guess, but if you're feeling some Christmas music with an international vibe to it:

Pink Martini - Auld Lang Syne

Whole album is on iTunes called "Joy to the World". Has all sorts of songs, ranging from traditional songs sung in languages other than English, Christmas songs specific to certain places around the world, and some new non-traditional stuff too.
Rubric Wrangler
#5 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 2:41 PM
Funny:
Christmas is Interesting - by Jonathan Coulton (and performed here in American Sign Language, too)

And some from my homeland, Nova Scotia:
Snowplow Set (live) - by the Barra MacNeils. Fiddling is a very big part of Christmas for my family, we play fiddle music more than real Christmas carols.
Christmas Comes but Once a Year - also the Barra MacNeils. They also do a wonderful version of "Once in Royal David's City" but in Gaelic (can't find it on youtube) called Ann am Baile Ri'oghail Dhaibhidh

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 4:16 PM
Christmas in Killarney

What a Merry Little Christmas Tree - This one always cracked us up as children.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.