Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:33 AM Last edited by midnightmonkey28 : 21st Apr 2010 at 7:11 AM.
Anyone here like Eminem?
Anyone here like Eminem?

Beacause eminem is my favorite singer

He is the king of rap!

Somethings not right, I'm sorry, I'm literally retarded, Slim Shady, I think that's my name.

Hi my name is Marshall Mathers I'm an alcoholic, I've got a disease and they don't know what to call it, you better hide your wallet beacause I'm coming to strip yo cash!

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:01 AM
King of rap? No.
Just... no.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by x-tashi-x
King of rap? No.
Just... no.

ditto.

if its not rap, its the closest i get to rap: Immortal Technique.
( kicks eminems ass. )

though this reminds me of a funny argument i have ongoing with my brother.
he says eminem is " clear ", although, any human with eyeballs will tell you that hes white.
and he says " clear " because i was talking to him about how i like japanese rock and german metal, and he said something along the lines of " different races shouldnt do other races' music ".
and i mentioned that eminem isnt black, so, by his logic--eminem shouldnt rap. and he sucks.
but since he likes eminem, he wont cop to it.
ive already asked like 5 people in his presence what race/color eminem is, but he wont listen. ah, well. i'll let him cling to his fantasy.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:36 PM
I wouldn't say I LIKE Eminem either. But I do appreciate his work. He has a good fluid cadence to his rapping, he tells you exactly what he's thinking and feeling and his honesty can be refreshing at times. Problem is the guy seems such a negative personality. I can only take his attitude in small doses. He's definitely talented but most of the time I wish he'd point that talent in a better direction.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 3:40 AM
I cannot stand Eminem, for reasons I will not divulge in.

And no, the King of Rap is Jay-Z.

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I'mSimalicious!
I cannot stand Eminem, for reasons I will not divulge in.

And no, the King of Rap is Jay-Z.

Dude. Tupac. That is all.

Cait

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is ‘God is crying’. And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is ‘Probably because of something you did’."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 9:09 AM Last edited by midnightmonkey28 : 21st Apr 2010 at 7:11 AM.
No...nobody likes eminem?

Somethings not right, I'm sorry, I'm literally retarded, Slim Shady, I think that's my name.

Hi my name is Marshall Mathers I'm an alcoholic, I've got a disease and they don't know what to call it, you better hide your wallet beacause I'm coming to strip yo cash!

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Theorist
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 9:37 AM
Sorry, No, His music makes me cringe.

But also; Its not because of his ethnic background, I think that anyone should be able to produce any type of music, saying otherwise is kinda being racist. But his voice, and content, makes me actually cringe to the point I have to change the station.

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 2:03 PM Last edited by midnightmonkey28 : 21st Apr 2010 at 7:11 AM.
Oh...i see, i guess i'm the only one.

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by girlgeek19
Dude. Tupac. That is all.
I mean as of now. Tupac's dead. Jay's been reigning for a while.

And don't get me started on Biggie. Jk.

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I'mSimalicious!
I mean as of now. Tupac's dead. Jay's been reigning for a while.

And don't get me started on Biggie. Jk.

Dead or not, rap today sucks compared to the rap of yesteryear.

...and dude. Don't you know if you stand in front of a mirror and say Biggie Smalls three times he'll appear?

Cait

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is ‘God is crying’. And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is ‘Probably because of something you did’."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:44 AM
It's eminem, do a little dance!!

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 8:08 AM
I like Eminem....
Theorist
#14 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 11:04 AM
He is the king of USA Hip-Hop, without a doubt.
He changed it forever.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Instructor
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 3:27 AM
Eh, he's ok.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:31 PM
I like his music, but I wouldn't say he's the King of Rap.

R.I.P. MJ, your music lives on forever. <3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:05 PM
Eh, I like some of his songs. I'm not a "big" fan of him, a few of his songs are good but I don't really listen to him that much.
Instructor
#18 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 4:47 PM
He used to be not so bad. But he's hardly the "king of rap" now because he stopped being relevant years ago. People forgot about him already, he reached his peak when the Marshall Mathers LP came out.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:53 PM
He is born in my home town St Joseph, Missouri
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 5:36 AM
For anyone who likes Eminem aka: Slim Shady please tell us what your favorite Eminem song is.

For me it's a hard decision hmm I would have to say Just Lose It beacause the music video is so funny at the end where Micheal Jackson loses his nose.

If anyone wants I could post his music video.

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 9:19 AM
King of rap, defiantly not. No. Just no.

I like him, but I only like his funny song, like 'just lose it' or 'a** like that'. He is a joke and it's funny.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:01 PM
Bleh! No... I do like M2M, but they are TOTALLY different.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:50 AM
I looooove Eminem. People don't expect it though since I'm the shy girl that always sits in the back of the class. People think I listen to pop but I can't stand it. Rap, that's where it's at. I'm a sucker for any rapper with a unique voice. Eminem, Jay-z, Slick Rick, my fave rappers of all time.

I wasn't always black... there was this freckle, and it got bigger and bigger.
Bill Cosby
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:51 AM Last edited by simsfanatic890 : 1st Apr 2010 at 2:02 AM.
Oh ya and my favorite song, well Hallie's song, and Mockingbird are my favorites but Mockingbird handsdown.

I wasn't always black... there was this freckle, and it got bigger and bigger.
Bill Cosby
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 11:06 PM
I don't like a lot of his songs, I feel he's really derogatory towards women etc. Some of his slower stuff is alright, like Cleaning Out my Closet, Mocking Bird etc.

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Page 1 of 2