Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:11 PM Last edited by Zervana : 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:22 AM.
Can anyone else please upload the english text package for G2W? Harukotyan's file doesn't work for me unfortunately, all strings are blank(
Maybe they are just expansion strings, if so, how do I add them to existing ones?

Thanks for your help in advance)

Edit: Ok, I got it. There are different string files for game packs and expansions. For anyone wondering, they are located in GP01 for Outdoor retreat and EP01 for G2W in your Sims folder.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#27 Old 9th May 2015 at 7:19 PM
Merging with existing thread in Create.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th May 2015 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox

thank you, but with this title of post i don't know if work, cause i need another file.

Can anyone share his/her "Strings_ITA_IT.package" in "\The Sims 4\Data\Client"
I would be very greatful
Thanks.
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox

Sorry for necro-ing this thread, but could you please share a link to that existing thread? I searched as best as I could, but without forum-wide search and with 30-second timeouts I couldn't find the right section/keywords in over an hour now. Google doesn't seem to find any other topics about this either.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#30 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 10:50 PM
By "existing thread" I meant THIS thread .. the one we are posting in right now. The (now deleted) post above mine had originally been posted elsewhere and I merged the two. Sorry if that was confusing.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 8:46 AM Last edited by Lowezar : 19th Jun 2015 at 10:45 AM.
Ah! Sorry, it was. In that case, could anyone share the latest english files please? The ones linked on the first page don't work anymore

...Or maybe they do, just located another file with locale in its name, __Installer/GDFBinary. Maybe I need that one too.
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 1:33 PM Last edited by Navid.a : 23rd Jun 2015 at 11:25 AM.
Default Need Strings_ENG_US.package files
Hi everyone,
I bought my game from Russia and i want play it in English. So I changed the Registry keys but game needs Strings_ENG_US.package files to Show UI Texts. so Does someone can send them to me (with file locations)? (just Search Strings_ENG_US.package in your game)

\The Sims 4\GP01
\The Sims 4\EP01
\The Sims 4\SP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\GP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\SP01
\The Sims 4\SP02
\The Sims 4\Data\Client
\The Sims 4\Delta\EP01

Thanks

My Game Ver. is 1.8.61.1020 and I have All Packs... Help Please!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#33 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:15 AM
Merging with existing thread.

Instructor
#34 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Navid.a
Hi everyone,
I bought my game from Russia and i want play it in English. So I changed the Registry keys but game needs Strings_ENG_US.package files to Show UI Texts. so Does someone can send them to me (with file locations)? (just Search Strings_ENG_US.package in your game)

\The Sims 4\GP01
\The Sims 4\EP01
\The Sims 4\SP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\GP01
\The Sims 4\Delta\SP01
\The Sims 4\SP02
\The Sims 4\Data\Client
\The Sims 4\Delta\EP01

Thanks

My Game Ver. is 1.8.61.1020 and I have All Packs... Help Please!

Here you go.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  The Sims 4 ENG_US Stings 1.8.61.rar (1.18 MB, 716 downloads) - View custom content
Description: ENG_US Strings The Sims 4 Ver. 1.8.61.1020
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:58 AM
Thank you, azoresman!
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 11:50 PM
Hi, does anyone have the latest Strings files from the July 9th Patch for all that packs?
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 10:55 PM
Up requesting ENG strings for 1.9.80.1020 game version + Spa Day, please.
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 1:19 PM
+1. Really need it!
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 12:11 PM
Default English strings for 1.9.80 + Spa Day
Ok, guys. I thought that asking for strings would be faster but in the end a couple of days of VPN game downloading and reinstalling experiments still turned out to be the fastest way. I finally managed to force my game updating and installing in English so here are the strings for the latest patch and Spa Day pack.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  The Sims 4 ENG_US Stings 1.9.80.zip (1.23 MB, 195 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 6:29 PM
So, are you trying to say that if i ve bought game with non-american/eu IP address, re-downloading game from same Origin account but with another IP will download english localization?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrackHD
So, are you trying to say that if i ve bought game with non-american/eu IP address, re-downloading game from same Origin account but with another IP will download english localization?

You can right-click on the game on Origin and select "Game Properties..."; inside you should find an option to change the language (well, if your version of the game is supposed to include multiple languages). After you change the language, it will automatically repair the game and download the language files for all your content in the language you selected.

AFAIK, any language restriction is supposed to be tied to your CD-Key (or equivalent for digital purchases) rather than where you are downloading from, but I'm not completely sure.

For reference, by Brazilian version can download the language files for all 17 languages the game has been translated to. Just for kicks, I've tried setting the game to Japanese, German, and Portuguese (I usually play in English), and it worked just fine.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 3:08 PM
Default 1.10.57.1020 - Base Game to Cool Kitchen Stuff
If anyone needs the ones for the 1.10.57.1020 Patch, all up to date, Outdoor Retreat (GP01), Get to Work (EP01), Luxury Party Stuff (SP01), Perfect Patio Stuff (SP02), Spa Day (GP02), and Cool Kitchen Stuff (SP03), with BG to CKS.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TS4.Strings_ENG_US.1.10.57.1020.zip (1.97 MB, 126 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Strings_ENG_US for 1.10.57.1020 - Cool Kitchen Stuff

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pollini
thank you, but with this title of post i don't know if work, cause i need another file.

Can anyone share his/her "Strings_ITA_IT.package" in "\The Sims 4\Data\Client"
I would be very greatful
Thanks.

Here it is! The Italian version is now online (fanne buon uso, eh :D)!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Strings_ITA_IT.zip (780.5 KB, 49 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 11:12 AM
Hi, guys!

Can anyone upload english language pack for the latest patch please? Greatly appreciated!
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 3:33 PM
Guys, I have my language settings changed from ru_RU to en_US in regedit and all strings updated for English. But today when I tried to run the game I've got the following message "The current user is not entitled to run The Sims 4 in the installed language”. Now the game starts only if the language is set to Russian. Can anyone confirm the same issue with using English strings please?
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 10:05 AM
Default English strings for 1.12.118 + SP and GP
So these are English strings for latest patch plus all existing expansions and SPs + GPs. But please can anyone with regional digital download confirm that the game is still playable when language is set to English? I can't play mine after the latest patch.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  1.12.118.1020.ZIP (1.29 MB, 67 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#47 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 8:43 PM
With that issue you should perhaps post in Discussion > Help rather than here, or of course on the official forums.

Scholar
#48 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 12:34 AM
As requested by plasticbox for reference the german strings:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Strings_GER_DE.zip (945.1 KB, 71 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 9:26 AM
Default Updated English strings
English strings for December 4th patch plus all existing expansions and SPs + GPs for those who need them.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  The Sims4 ENG_US strings 1.13.104.1010.zip (1.40 MB, 144 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:26 PM
Just a quick bump. Could anyone, please, be so kind and share the English strings for Get Together?
Page 2 of 3