Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#526 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngieMFAK77
I plan on doing some testing in the near future by individually destroying each lot and then having a sim test route, rinse & repeat with a new lot destruction each time. Will report back if I have anything important to note.
:

Might not change anything unless you rebuild routing in CAW - see above post for where files are available.- As changing out things in Game, such as adding a lot can actually break routing. I do not work with CAW so just reporting what I have read from others.
Advertisement
Instructor
#527 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lowrisim
Might not change anything unless you rebuild routing in CAW - see above post for where files are available.- As changing out things in Game, such as adding a lot can actually break routing. I do not work with CAW so just reporting what I have read from others.

OK - Thanks - I might mess about still in a test world as I really don't want to mess around in CAW, but I guess that's just because I'm lazy :P
Instructor
#528 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngieMFAK77
OK - Thanks - I might mess about still in a test world as I really don't want to mess around in CAW, but I guess that's just because I'm lazy :P

Finally got around to having a look in CAW. Fixed the issue by removing some of the unroutable terrain. Mahlsberg is now accessible!
Test Subject
#529 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 4:14 AM
Found this thread about a week ago, spent a lot of time setting up this world and I must say the amount of work that has went into this is incredible. Besides using porter to populate the world, or manually placing every family, is there a way to get the game to populate the rest of the world if I were to place a couple families?
Test Subject
#530 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 1:41 AM Last edited by blinkers : 17th Jan 2017 at 1:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by trecko1234
Found this thread about a week ago, spent a lot of time setting up this world and I must say the amount of work that has went into this is incredible. Besides using porter to populate the world, or manually placing every family, is there a way to get the game to populate the rest of the world if I were to place a couple families?

The best thing to do is save all the families from Dragon Valley to your bin/library (if you have that town) and place them in Praaven. You can edit them the way you want, which will take longer. It is a lot shorter than making entirely news sims, though. Plus, they're already dressed in medieval clothes. Go ahead and take some of the buildings as well. I recommend setting up EVERYTHING in Praaven how you would like it to be in the beginning, then save and back it up. It's really annoying to set up a hundred times.
Good luck!
Test Subject
#531 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:44 AM Last edited by Shannon33 : 31st Jan 2017 at 3:52 AM.
I downloaded this world and I love it! Except for some reason its 10:21 am in the world right now and the world is basically black. The water is also black. Did I do something wrong? It started out fine then gradually gets BLACK.
Screenshots
Scholar
#532 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 10:24 AM Last edited by Elynda : 11th Feb 2017 at 1:14 PM.
Oh my goodness! This place is gorgeous, it makes my mouth water just looking at it!
I have been looking for a suitable medieval world for some time now, and have been meaning to download Praaven once I hat Pets re-installed. Well, that's done, and the world's installed, and I can't wait to begin.

@jje1000
For a while now I have been planning a Sims 3 historical 'novel' concerning the adventures of two 'ancestors' of my modern day sims. I was originally planning to use Dragon Valley, but that's not going to work - it is just not medieval enough. Praaven would be the perfect setting. Would it be okay if I did that?

Of course I understand that the purpose of this download is for testing. I am currently reading through this thread carefully, and if I come across any issues that haven't already been covered I shall post about them. But I need to get in there and explore first.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#533 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trecko1234

Nraas - has a rapid immigration setting on Story Progression.

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Instructor
#534 Old 7th May 2017 at 11:57 PM
My latest Machinima includes a LOT of scenery from Praaven so I thought I would post it here for anybody thinking about downloading this awesome world. Hope that's ok?

Lab Assistant
#535 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:11 PM
I will use this world for my medieval story, I love it, however is there a way to remove these streetlamps ?

My story takes place in the early 1200's.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#536 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:47 PM
Hmm you could either try to remove the lights in the Neighbourhood Editor (try to replace them with something more rustic, or you could remove them via CAW:

http://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.co...ng-to-wind-down
Lab Assistant
#537 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Hmm you could either try to remove the lights in the Neighbourhood Editor (try to replace them with something more rustic, or you could remove them via CAW:

http://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.co...ng-to-wind-down

I tried to remove them in the neighbourhood editor but I couldn't grab them, then I removed them with the caw. I lost my saves but at least the castles I've modified were saved with all the others houses. Now I have to edit again some of the houses because some parts are weird ( even if I have all the CC, but not the store version ).

And for the lamps around the bridges I put trees on them.

Theorist
#538 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:01 PM
The only way (in my experience) that you are restricted from removing hood deco is if you don’t have them available in your catalogue to actually place. Once you have them available to use, you should be able to pick them up and delete.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#539 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
The only way (in my experience) that you are restricted from removing hood deco is if you don’t have them available in your catalogue to actually place. Once you have them available to use, you should be able to pick them up and delete.

I have them, but in buy mode only.
Theorist
#540 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 3:50 PM
Open them in S3PE and enable them as landmarks.

#BlairWitchPetition
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#541 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 7:32 PM
Open them in S3PE and enable them as landmarks.

Is it possible to do that with tsrw ? I don't know how to do that with S3PE ( those lamps are from world aventures ).
Theorist
#542 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:27 PM
I don't know. I think if you download the mod in my sig (even just temporarily) it should delete

#BlairWitchPetition
Lab Assistant
#543 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 6:53 PM
I don't know. I think if you download the mod in my sig (even just temporarily) it should delete

Thanks it worked.
Instructor
#544 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 10:45 PM
I consider this as an essential mod for Praaven players:

https://declarations-of-drama.tumbl...play-praaven-is

Forum Resident
#545 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:44 AM
Is this world still available to download? If so where? please and Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#546 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 2:57 PM
On the first post you have 2 links for DL, both works.
Test Subject
#547 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:26 PM
The world has a lot of empty lots that say something about fall and spring events but nothing has ever appeared, there are tournament grounds too but those are empty too. I've fixed every house in the world manually but haven't figured out what to do with the empty ones yet.

But really I came here to ask if there are any tombs or any quests around town? I keep finding keystones all over but I haven't found any clues where those go, the locations of the keystones don't seem like decor.
Lab Assistant
#548 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 10:28 PM
So in the download

There is the actual world, then there is a folder called Medieval, within that folder is hundreds of packagefiles all under sperate folders.Do you I install all of those or are they all included in the world.
Mad Poster
#549 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 8:26 AM
Install everything if you want the CC which was used.
Lab Assistant
#550 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 6:14 AM Last edited by Lighthouses : 24th Sep 2018 at 6:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Install everything if you want the CC which was used.

Thanks.I wasn't sure.
The instructions mention userpresets? I don't see anything in the download titled that.Do I need that?
And do I need to take the .packages out of the sub folders and place them in the packages folders or can the sub folders go into the mods folder.
Sorry, I haven't downloaded anything with a lot of CC before.

Have you played the world? I just went in and its absolutely beautiful, but noticed there aren't any rabbit holes.Is that suppose to be?

EDIT: Just read I needed Jynx's rabbit hole rugs for this.Thinking that that might be the issue I downloaded and installed them, however they cause an issue with my game making it so I can't switch households.And it happens in all worlds.
Page 22 of 23