Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

[1.1] Supernatural Babies - Children of the Full Moon

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,519 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 167,186 Views
Uploaded: 14th Feb 2014 at 5:27 PM
Updated: 16th Feb 2014 at 11:03 PM - 1.1 update

Mod Updated to 1.1 - Changelog:
  • Added Genie and Plantsim to the possible occult pool;
  • Fixed ghosts being born in human form;
  • When born ghosts, the death type will be random for each baby;
  • Polish, Chinese and Russian localizations (Thanks to Domon0310, egureh and TeaWitch!)

Summary:

Adds a little more excitement for the Supernatural enthusiast.

When your sim have birth during the full moon, at night, the birth now will have a chance of being a supernatural one.
That means the newborn will be assigned a random supernatural type if so.

• Possible types: Ghost, Werewolf, Fairy, Witch, Vampire, Mermaid (If you have Island Paradise installed), Genie (If you have Showtime) and PlantSim (If you have University)
  • Multiple babies will have the same supernatural type chosen
  • It'll not alter the offspring of supernatural couples
  • The mod comes in four flavors, altering the chance of the supernatural birth - 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% - it can be easily tuned by editing the XML file on the package
  • It's localized on these languages: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese(PT/BR), Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Polish - If your language is not on this list, don't worry, the message will be shown in english!

Please give feedback! It's my first pure scripting mod, so bugs are not unexpected and suggestions are welcome!

Compatibility:

Should work with 1.63 to 1.67 versions of the game.
I'm afraid there's no incompatibility with other mods, as it does not replace anything in the game. Warn me if it's causing you trouble!

Thanks to:
  • Simlogical for the S3PE
  • Huge thanks to CmarNYC for helping me when I was stuck
  • Translators: Louis Cavalcante, Domon0310, Egureh and TeaWitch
  • My friends at the TH3 S1MS group (<3)
  • MrsNervousSubject for correcting the english text