Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 4:08 AM
Sims 3 CAW - Have the fixed it since then...
Ok, so several months ago I heard about the newest patch from EA for TS3 made CAW pretty much unusable due to some social features or something. I was wondering if it ever got fixed? I love CAW and I hope it didn't die. Please let me know if someone fixed it and if so where to download the fixed version. (Also, is anyone knows how to remove the TS3 patch the added origin to it so much more and made it more laggy, let me know about that to.) Thanks.

Hiya, I'm a Sims Modder, Gamer, and YouTuber, my info is below.
My YouTube Channel
My Creations
Not Spamming I just like to introduce myself, Hi there!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 12:50 PM
It looks to me like some made it work and some have issues still, but caw is full of issues all the time, so I wouldn't dear say anything about wherther the fix fixed it or not.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 3:14 PM
Yes, the issue was fixed. There are now two versions of CAW, one for games that didn't install the latest patch for TS3 and one for the games that did. You have to choose the version that matches your game. I can't think off the top of my head which version CAW goes with which version TS3. All I can tell you is that you can find out what version TS3 you have installed by looking for it at the bottom of the TS3 launcher. After you do, go to the CAW download to pick the one that matches it.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 3:47 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 9:27 PM
Ok, Thanks. I might just be able to finish the world I made. Thanks, again!

Hiya, I'm a Sims Modder, Gamer, and YouTuber, my info is below.
My YouTube Channel
My Creations
Not Spamming I just like to introduce myself, Hi there!