Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 11:04 PM
Default Vent! V3
Our first vent thread was absurdly large and our second thread was well on it's way, so here's the new place to vent.

From babicatz05's original post:
Quote:
A thread where you can vent if you need to. I didn't see any on here. So to my fellow grouches, vent away!

Previous venting threads:

Venting I: A New Vent
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=335824

Venting II: The Venter Strikes Back
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=462440

A note from the moderators? I'd best pay attention!

This thread is for venting - if ya don't like what someone's venting about or you think their issues are stupid, then move on. Grumping, nitpicking, providing un-asked-for advice, or turning this thread into a giant wank over nonsense is not okay. You are not obligated to post anything, ever... that means quietly rolling your eyes to yourself if you dislike someone's rant, but not posting about it. Please keep that in mind, and don't make us turn the hose on y'all.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 12:14 AM
BOOM! First vent!

I feel like I'm in the warp zone or something. I can't concentrate, or rather, I concentrate too much and lose touch of everything around me. I feel like I'm going insane. Maybe it's just because the weather finally is cooling off and I'm enjoying myself a bit too much? Also, I've realised my hatred for hospital green paint. Our workshop was light blue, which I could stand, and now it's HOSPITAL GREEN. We didn't even get a say in the paint colour, they just fixed everything up and painted for us! Ugh. This colour is driving me mental.

I need a cup of tea.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 1:05 AM
I really want to re-organize my downloads folder for Sims 2, but I'm feeling totally unmotivated and I have no idea where to start. Why didn't I keep everything organized when I first started downloading CC.
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 1:13 AM
I started playing Dragon Nest almost a week ago and had been addicted to it ever since. It's currently vacation and I've been spending most of my time racking my levels and stuffs... I could spend the whole time I'm awake to play the game, and the days waste away as I drill through the dungeons. And "socialization" or "online networking" isn't an excuse because I play solo and rarely interact with other players - not even for PvP. Perhaps for some people, this is not a big deal; but I really hate losing control of myself like that. Especially when I really should be working on my projects.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 8:49 AM
Why is it okay to kill an entire pack of wolves? I hate this world. It is very upsetting and I truly don't enjoy seeing the pictures and articles of human beings smiling and being all proud of a poor wolf with its leg caught in one of the horrible claw traps, blood all around it, and it still alive, hopping, trying to get away, and suffering. HOW IS THAT FREAKING OKAY?? HOW CAN HUMANS SINK SO LOW AS TO ENJOY DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS? Sorry.. cap locks...

No, I do not go looking for this kind of stuff to read about. What I would end up finding would make me want to destroy all humans....

I just happen to support different Wolf Activists' pages on Facebook and they post links to these articles so others can speak up, sign the petitions, donate for the cause, ect.

It just... sickens me.
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 1:43 AM
I'm about to put the hammer down. Custom content should be determined by that little switch that says "display custom content" Instead I toggle that thing to my end, and it still displays no custom clothes, images, etc. I can;t find any other setting that changes it. I didn't tell the game to stop displaying it. Conflicted downloads, self made custom content, graphics rules files, userstartup cheat, saved sims, projects, graphics processor units, motherboard checks, old towers, new laptops, wishing, hoping, thinking, and praying, even kissing the back end of a power supply , following test protocols kindly provided by this site, and all the advice offerd by other users here.. even that which seemed random.. and what do I get for all this? July, august, september.. invisible houses, CAS freshly minted sims have no family portrail, no CC clothes displayed or used in games.
I'm sorry it's about sims 2 and not just random off-topic stuff.. but what else could consume my free time and frustrate me more (save for a romantic relationship?) Sims 2 BE GONE !! Maybe in a week , I re-install you again.. Who am I kidding, I could never part from this game, unless I saw flames from the computer.
I can study history online. I could walk my dogs. I could read books. I could talk to family. No, here I am wasting my time. Make Sally sim a boyfriend becauase her previous one got married.. and watch new guy and his house disappear. You can find my thread about this on sims 2 discussion.. not that I can update anything else about it. I'm reinstalling tonight.. wiping out that old install..
maybe antivirus check while I'm at it.. Do you have a quartz crystal I can borrow? it's time to try the most unlikely things to fix this.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 1:46 AM
My dad notified me that somebody's stolen my bank/personal information and picture and is posing as me on a few scam and lolicon sites, attempting to smear my image. Somebody at his work told him after an email came about from my address (that I never use) and he did some digging and thinks that it could be one of the workers from when the reno people were here.

Excuse me, I must go and crawl into a hole and DIE.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:30 PM
Well, that was all the important homework. Now I just need to do the regular as well. Plus the math for tomorrow. At least I got over the fractions. The rest is just equations. I really, really need a weekend, where I can just sleep late and play sims. Is that too much to ask for?
Alchemist
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 9:24 PM
Is it normal that my gums itch whenever I think about my crush (which is 24/7)? Besides having stomach aches. Not butterflies, aches. It's not a nice feeling, it's annoying.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#10 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 12:50 AM
New laptop has compatibility issues with my Sims 2 game. It sucks because I keep finding really cool custom content I want to download.

Now I have mixed feelings about this laptop.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 4:55 AM
Sherlock won no Emmy's.

dodgy builder
#12 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 12:07 PM
I don't know what to do. So many unfinished project, what should I do first, so I'm just using my time here
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 1:06 PM
I've had no time to play sims at all this week and probz wont for the forseeably future now uni/work/volunteering has started back up again, as well as keeping up with friends. Makes me sad i miss my simmies I also have no time to catch up on any of my T.V shows. I miss summer where i layed in bed on my laptop all dayyyyy.

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:38 PM
I'm hungry. And lazy... I haven't really eaten anything properly today. Well... Actually I haven't eaten anything besides cake since lunch. That's not really very healthy, is it?
Also, there's only one page in this thread. I'm so used to having to click "last page". It annoys me, when I keep wanting to click the un-existing button.
Scholar
#15 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 11:04 PM
Friend got kicked out the vet tech program.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 12:03 AM
My game does not want to cooperate with me . . . I need to film, damn you!

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 6:18 AM
There are too many vent threads....

That is all.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Scholar
#18 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 12:40 PM
My new tattoo is infected.
Alchemist
#19 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 1:43 PM Last edited by Zandvoort : 26th Sep 2012 at 3:50 PM.
Chatzum search is fucking pissing me off! Anyone knows how to remove this scumbag searchbar?! I'm begging!

PS: that really sucks, franko

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#20 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 3:45 PM
I 'm too sick to go on camp with my grade
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 4:26 PM
Zand, if you are using Google Chrome, go under Settings, and click on extensions, and there you should have the option to remove it. Then you save settings and relaunch the browser. Happened to me once too :P

But other browsers should have a similar setup.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Scholar
#22 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 11:38 PM
I just found what happens to John Marston in Red Dead Redemption. I'm pissed.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:56 AM
Blargle. I went to go make animations for something and half the fucking pictures are missing from the Sims Oasis tutorial and I can't be assed to go any further because it looks like a MAJOR SimPE hassle.

Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 10:14 AM
I'm just so sad and angry and bitter about the human race right now. I want to go and live on another planet.
One that preferably has oxygen, and biscuits, and a peacefull society.
Alchemist
#25 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 12:42 PM
Riptide: I've installed chrome and it was gone O.o

Maaan I hate it to be stressed around, it's giving me a headache

If you remember me, I'm awesome!