Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2017 at 3:02 AM
Default [Steffyn] The Sirenfell-Grimmire Collective
I don't tend to take many photos, so expect a few walls of text lmao. This is the post that will have all the information about current families in Sirenfell, my current main hood. Some are going to have screenshots right away but others I'll have to edit in later since I didn't take any while playing them. This is a bit long but it's everything I can remember that's happened to these houses in Sirenfell without opening my game.
Hella Sirenfell is the main deity of this area, having spent most of her life quietly studying magic in her own reclusive place. Her skeletal paint and blackened eyes make her look pretty intimidating, but she's actually friends with everyone. She welcomes everyone in town and downtown was built around her small shack. The town's cemetary is on her small piece of land, but as it grows and more of her followers die, she's going to need a better option for the upkeep of tombstones.
Up next we have the Nox Avems, made of Gaius, Charis, Generious, and one on the way [I think, it's been a while]. Gaius came from a family that used to be extremely rich, and he's been working his entire life to earn that money back so they can have that reputation and wealth, getting a job in Show Business and doign everything he can to get up higher in the world. Charis on the other hand, is more than happy to coast off Gaius' growing fortune, and there's been rumors swirling that Generious may not be a true Nox Avem after all. He is, but it isn't like many will believe her after they've seen what she does at the hot tub in the community pool area.
The Sabot-Deciever house is made of Refin Sabot, a transplant from Grimmire looking to find a better life in Sirenfell, and Aiden-Jeffrey, an alien attempting to pass off as human for research that got drawn into the intricacies of Sim life. Both are dedicated to having a big family, and each other, with AJ working hard on his dance career and Refin doing light work she can drop when it's time to start having babies.
Scottie and Etornam Mallory are the most social sims in the town thus far, but not for the best reasons. Once Charis moved to Sirenfell, they've formed a bad girls club that keeps notes on who's who of woohoo, and it landed Scottie with a baby whose father she only spoke to long enough to get in his pants. Her older child with Etornam and the baby she left behind all wonder why Mommy left, and Etornam is left heartbroken that his precious wife bailed on him and left him with two children to care for and very little money to do so.
But then there's the Honeyhand house. In a cruel "reality show" sponsored by a madman, eight sims were taken to a house in a small town. Isolated and forced to swim every time they went outside, the prize was the promise of 50k every season and a fabulous house for which they can try to resolve what they've done to win. Only two sims made it out, the rest having drowned mysteriously, burned to death in a terrible kitchen fire, caught an illness that spread throughout the house, and died of starvation away from everyone else. But of the two that made it, one was aged up to elder and died without ever knowing what a full life felt like. The winner of this terrible game, Gim Honeyhand, was gifted a strange phone that he used to bring his friend back as a zombie, and since then he's been on a mad power trip with the feeling that he can control the notions of life and death itself. He tried to move on from his first love who died of old age rapidly, marrying another girl he brought home to this cleverly disguised and redone house of horrors, but illness took her away just before she was due to give birth to their first child. He used the phone again and paid more, and his first love was brought back just as she was before.
She's died three times, and next time the Reaper may not be as kind with his soul saving game. There's rumors that their son Kravitz is truly not from here, because he's too smart and beautiful to be the product of two insane Knowledge sims, but there's no telling who or what brought him here. There's some sort of pull though, because Gim ignores his other child in favor of Kravitz, so there's dark, dark magic at play here. Maybe he'll even try to overthrow Hella as the town's guardian, or take over Grimmire.
The Keg family is made of a newly wed couple, Delry and Nelson, who are working towards having a huge nest egg before adopting a single child in need to continue their family name. Being completely ace, they have chaste kisses and not much else, so a baby is extremely unlikely.
Last but not least is the house of many twins, whose only special event is that one of them got pregnant then the other was taken by aliens and they both had twins. Also, their illegal loans put them so far in the negative that it's going to take generations of work to repay the loan sharks that gave it to them. Good luck lmao

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th May 2017 at 9:04 AM
In the Keg house, Delry and Nelson got a ton of promotions, made some friends, and serially cheated on each other. Luckily no one got pregnant until the end and they also adopted two cats who soon afterwards had kittens. Scottie's illegitimate child with Nelson was snatched from her and placed with him, and already she's doing much better than she would have with a mother that wanted to use her as a bargaining chip. Delry was understandably pissed, but knew it was for the best to not ask too many questions and welcome her in, even though she doesn't like her much at all.
Also, Delry got trapped in bed and died, but luckily Nelson saved her. I lowkey wanted her to bite the dust so I could hook him up with Scottie and have her be a Housewives of Sirenfell type since he's at the top of the medical career, but luckily he was able to save Delry and now they're expecting a child.

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th May 2017 at 11:34 AM
Your Sims sound interesting and I enjoyed reading about them. I am looking forward to more.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 9:17 PM
Your stories are very interesting, and I love the "who's who of woohoo." That Honeyhand house sounds like a nightmare!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 4:18 AM
Thanks! I really wanted to have something interesting going on instead of just the average parents and children then children in college, careers, then more kids that I've seen around. The Honeyhands are probably my darkest attempt in making it spicy enough to capture my interest, but I really want to see how Kravtiz vs. Hella is going to play out. Just as I was typing this though, I had an idea! A sim in another hood is determined to bring back his father from the grave and I'm going to do it legit so I might make a clone of Kravitz once he's an adult and bring him to that hood to see if they have any chemistry, and then it would be a divine with a cult leader. Ought to be interesting!

My simblr
Link Ninja
#6 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:34 PM
I love the fact you are playing deities. I hope to see more pics of how they look!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:51 AM
Every hood I have has a town deity that greets all the founders and comes to collect any and all gravestones. They're generally popularity, I don't play them like regular sims, and aren't interested in anyone romantically so there's no relationship drama with them lmao Next time I boot my game, I'll definitely get some photos for you!

My simblr