Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:39 PM Last edited by DerpyTanuki : 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:02 AM.
[SOLVED] Unicorn without horn and no glow
As the title says, I found an Unicorn but it doesn't has its horn and it doesn't glow. The cloud and rainbow is in there and the option says "Watch Unicorn"...
Also, I tried to enter Edit in CAS with Master Controller and I can enter the Unicorn tab but can't select anything except for the beard.

I recently downloaded some default eyes for horses. Maybe it has anything to do with this?

These are the eyes: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=492466

EDIT: Okay so it seems I can't see the Unicorn glow because Sim Detail settings is in Medium.

I adopted it and spawned another unicorn. It also doesn't have the horn
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:17 AM
Try using MasterController (MC Cheats required) to remove the Unicorn occult state from the new one and then add it back in again. Then MC Reset the unicorn sim. This often works with mermaids who are missing their fish parts anyway, it might help here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Try using MasterController (MC Cheats required) to remove the Unicorn occult state from the new one and then add it back in again. Then MC Reset the unicorn sim. This often works with mermaids who are missing their fish parts anyway, it might help here.

Thanks but I think I found the problem, it seems it was my fault. I had also downloaded the Unicorns' "outfit" package from here: http://modthesims.info/d/459984 , and after I read the comments there are other users that have the same problem :C

I will try deleting the package and the clear my cache files. If the problem persist I will try your advice.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:02 AM Last edited by DerpyTanuki : 23rd Jul 2018 at 3:01 AM.
It was that package... the glow was also missing because of it.

Thanks for the help.
Screenshots