Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2013 at 2:52 PM
Default Music you find uplifting! Makes you Happy!
Here my three big songs which make me happy!

Janet Jackson - Together Again

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...ic#.UZTSb6KG1pV

Quote:
Everywhere I go … Every smile I see
I know you are there smilin back at me
Dancin in moonlight I know you are free
Cuz I can see your star shinin down on me

Quite good in a time when kids when kids are told by school to read atheist garbage this of course and then think they are rebelling by pretending to believe it! I mean what she is not the only woman to have flashed at tit on TV... In fact a lot of women do it and more then once in their life. I just think they complained about it cause she was black and her bother was giving tons money to the Palestinians even well the child molestation poppycock was going down!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc...ic#.UZTSlKKG1pU

Duran Duran - Ordinary World
Quote:
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

When my family went under due to the recession and I lost my status as upper-middle class then my parents divorced I became saddened and listened to this song and gained hope my family would regain upper-middle class status again and in time they did. I had trouble also because I was living in a abusive setting in a group home and I have finally have almost gotten back to the ordinary world since I now live in a assisted living apartment!

Rammstein Striped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHnWARprauc

Quote:
Let me see you striped
Let me hear you
Make decisions
Without your television
Let me hear you speaking
Just for me

I see this song meaning being Striped of Ideology and becoming your own person... Marching to the beat of your own drum... Not letting TV tell you what to do! My favorite American Channels are NPR and C-SPAN because even though they have liberal bias they basically let you make up your own mind by giving you all the info and letting you sort through it yourself. People have always told I am a idiot for not watching Fox... While I do sometimes and let me say I find they only let 10 seconds of story and when I look it up on Google they either got it wrong or left out vital info you'd want to know if you aren't a Libertarian Idiot who thinks Global Warming is not happening... despite that here in Florida the water is getting closer to the shore everyday... I also watch Al-Jazeera and the BBC. People ask me why I watch Al-Jazeera since it does in fact give the terrorist point of view... Well cause it told the first time I watched it how terrorist make IEDs and I was impressed to learn they used left over American explosives from our tank shells. I know now that in most Arab Countries people know how to explosives from household supplies and understand these people will fight us until we abandon Israel or we kill every last Arab and I am sorry most Americans don't understand the solution to terrorism is to stop financing Israel. They won't check their ideology at the door and our founders were Conservatives who wanted us to do just that!

Any Music you find uplifting!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2013 at 11:33 PM
Most of the Green Day music, especially Minority and Walking Contradiction

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2013 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Most of the Green Day music, especially Minority and Walking Contradiction

Ha Ha Your Dead was my favorite song of theirs... I plan on crashing when Fred Phelps Funeral to play and get some revenge for fallen solders he ruined the funerals of if I can. I mean he even tried to picket the funerals of some Amish Girls who were killed by a pedophile if you remember that. The Amish isolate themselves in order to get away from bull crape like that.... You think people could respect that! But hay when I am protesting abortion I have to keep a long distance away from the baby murder factory in order not to get a beat down and when I protest the war it is almost always somewhere were no one is going to notice our numbers. All because the Supreme Court says so... And we try hard to keep anyone who disses the troops when we are having peace protest!

But I guess when Fred Phelps is protesting because of his demented out of context views on the Bible and insults people who are just morning a love one's journey into the next world at a event which is sacred to many it is different then protesting murder. It is frweeedumb of speeeech. The Supreme Court is my least favorite branch of government!

Got Ha Ha Your Dead by the way... I lost my American Idiot album a while back! I mean legally like a you-tube video of course!
Scholar
#4 Old 19th May 2013 at 12:44 AM
from my 'motivation' playlist:
Breathe (Ryan Star)
Change (Taylor Swift)
Don't Let Me Get Me (P!nk)
F--kin' Perfect (P!nk)
I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)
It's My Life (Bon Jovi)
Keep Your Head Up (Andy Grammer)
King Of Anything (Sara Bareilles)
Long Live (Taylor Swift)
The Middle (Jimmy Meet World)
Mr. Know It All (Kelly Clarkson)
Show Me What I'm Looking For (Carolina Liar)
Try (P!nk)
What About Now (Daughtry)
Wings (Little Mix)
You Can't Win (Kelly Clarkson)

from my 'happy' playlist:
Brighter Than The Sun (Colbie Calliat)
Dream Life, Life (Colbie Calliat)
Fine By Me (Andy Grammer)
Good Life (OneRepublic)
I'm Gonna Fly (from Kiki's Delivery Service)
I Have Confidence (from The Sound of Music)
Soaring (from Kiki's Delivery Service)
Starlight (Taylor Swift)
Take Me Home, Country Roads (from Whisper of the Heart)
Through Heaven's Eyes (from The Prince of Egypt)
True Love (P!nk)
Walking on Sunshine (Katrina & the Waves)

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#5 Old 19th May 2013 at 9:34 AM
I have one song I love. It's so beautiful- everything about it. Not ashamed to say I've gotten a little emotional to this song.

"don't think about all those things you fear, just be glad to be here."

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Undead Molten Llama
#6 Old 19th May 2013 at 6:10 PM
So many. Mostly 80s stuff because, for me, that was when life was awesome. Stressful as all hell, but awesome nonetheless. I put on some Duran Duran, Wham!/George Michael, Cyndi Lauper, Depeche Mode, Culture Club, etc., etc., and I'm a happy, dancing girl. Cheese is good for you. Oh, and I like Pink's "Get the Party Started." That's probably my newest happy song because I haven't listened to pop since around 2000 or so. My favorite happy song is probably Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now"...although that's a 70s song, not an 80s one.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 4:30 AM
I know this is weird, but this is what I call my Happy Song:

This song always puts a huge grin on my face, no matter how pissed off or sad I am.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Theorist
#8 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 6:31 AM
Have had this stuck in my head "cheering me up" for the past two days after switching to Latuda.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 12:06 AM
any music made by Olafur Arnolds ^-^
Theorist
#10 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 3:21 AM
It's so good.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 9:00 PM
I've always loved that song, Mister Mook. I remember hearing a band play it in Bermuda and it seemed so exotic to me.

My fiddle teacher played a piece she's working on for a recital. It sent chills through me it was so beautiful. The strings of the fiddle bent and it was amazing! I think it was something from Carmen. Some classical pieces really do something for me. I've been working to remember a simplified Beethoven piece I learned years ago. Something about the chord changes resonated with me emotionally.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#12 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 9:28 PM
Lissie's cover song of Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:30 AM Last edited by RoseCity : 1st Sep 2013 at 1:31 PM.
Thank you Carole King, Gerry Goffin, The Drifters. Rudy Lewis (wherever you are).

Scholar
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 2:21 AM

Ingrid Michealson - Be Okay

I heard this song while shopping for clothes It's repetitive I know, but it's catchy

Quote:
CHORUS:

I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok x4

I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today x4

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:55 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 19th Dec 2013 at 11:42 PM.