Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 4:26 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 6th Jun 2017 at 3:55 PM.
Default ModTheSims player survey
This is the updated version of a survey I conducted last year on /r/TheSims and on the officials.
That's not entirely true - this is a survey I conducted last year, but with a changed name. So if you're an OSX user who owns both TS4 expansions, I've got your back.
Having said that, you know everything you need to know.
Note: if you have any feedback regarding the survey itself, post it here.
I'm a link, click me!
Link to view the results

I like to keep a separate data set per website, so I have a separate survey for each one. If someone could post this survey to /r/TheSims, please send me a PM.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
#2 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:09 AM
Holy cheese I clicked on it and the whole page started flashing wildly!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 1:42 PM
Update:
I have reviewed the responses and concluded that fake responses were indeed given. There are dozens of identical responses, each clearly given by the same individual. I will delete all but one of them.
For the record, this person does in fact hang their toilet paper facing the wall, and they also play their games at the very lowest graphics settings, on <720p, on a >$3000 iMac running an outdated OS.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )