Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 3:30 PM Last edited by m.gallo96 : 18th Dec 2015 at 2:15 AM.
Default Every residental lot is an apartment? HELP! (Solved)
Ever since I got late night, every lot keeps getting recognized as an apartment, no matter which kind of residential zoning it has. Help please.
Screenshots
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 4:12 PM
Apartment? You mean the zoning? That didn't come with LN. It came with uni didn't it. You don't have any mods in your game?

If it's still listed as residential, what you're talking about is probably the roommate system. It also came with uni.

A third option is if the lot has hidden and public markers, but you would notice, and it's very unlikely to just bug onto any lot and put the markers in the right rooms. It came with LN.

Those extra people are probably roommates.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 4:17 PM
Do you have any mods/CC? backup your game and test with fresh userdata; this will tell us if it is an issue with your existing game/ CC, or an issue with your install.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 4:21 PM
Yes I have a lot of custom content/mods. I don't want any roommates. and most of the mods are nrass' mods. Should I try a new town?
dodgy builder
#5 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 4:28 PM
New town probably won't fix it. You should save a backup and take out the mods, clean cache and start a the game just to see if it continues.

All mods have to be updated. If you have the last patch 1.69 all your mods have to be the same.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 4:54 PM
I'll probably try that. But is there any way to just disable the roommate system?... if it's going to be this annoying, I don't want it.
and yes, I'm pretty sure all my mods are 1.69.
dodgy builder
#7 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 4:59 PM
If you don't have uni you will have to figure out where it comes from.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 5:12 PM
@m.gallo96 If you follow this guide, you can troubleshoot your problem.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._3_Game_Problem
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 8:30 PM
Roommate system is built in if your patched, can't access it though unless you have Uni or a mod like Master Controller
Alchemist
#10 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 9:21 PM
I think you can disable the roommates from your sim's smart phone, it's probably an option under "Real Estate" (can't open the game and check right now).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 2:14 AM
I deleted the cache files, and everything is fine now...
Mad Poster
#12 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 2:32 AM
Ayy another problem solved by deleting the caches.