Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One Minute Ninja'd
#101 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crinrict
Hm. We Swiss refusing it too and we get it on Thursday so there goes that theory

That's just because EA deposits all those euros it collects in Swiss banks to avoid the taxes.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:08 PM
Ugh I am tempted to patch, but I cant play without my mods. I think I'll wait til next week where the expansion comes (I have preordered).

Considering to integrate Adams story to Island paradise somehow.... hmm. Descisions, descisions..
Scholar
#103 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:12 PM
Just to be clear on my last post I was joking, I forgot about the whole 'at least one person will take what you mean seriously' thing on the Internet.
Instructor
#104 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:13 PM Last edited by McChoclatey : 19th Jun 2013 at 6:39 AM.
Horray! Moving made my werewolf's eyes come back! Now, they're as bright as marbles again.

EDIT: Whoop, no, I take back what I said. Save, quit then come back and the eyes are as black as night again. Aw well, it was exciting while it lasted. Damnit, EA, fix Supernatural's werewolves already!

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Alchemist
#105 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McChoclatey
Horray! Moving made my werewolf's eyes come back! Now, they're as bright as marbles again.

You know what that means, hmm??? It means now you must do a LetsPlay! Heh, heh.
One Minute Ninja'd
#106 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCantankerousUnicorn
Just to be clear on my last post I was joking, I forgot about the whole 'at least one person will take what you mean seriously' thing on the Internet.

I really wouldn't sweat it. My feeling is f*** 'em if they can't take a joke. Anyone who would have read your last post and taken it seriously is probably someone who shouldn't even be on the net to begin with.
Scholar
#107 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 12:03 AM
But on the net they are. That is what we should be worried about.
And how long does it usually take for the mods to get updated?
Top Secret Researcher
#108 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 12:09 AM
But on the net they are. That is what we should be worried about.
And how long does it usually take for the mods to get updated?

I'd leave a week or so to give Twallan and everyone on Sims Asylum time to deal with the majority of their mods. Though some can take a while.
Scholar
#109 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 12:13 AM
(I'm so useless at this, bear with, the questions will end eventually muchachos)
Do all mods need to be replaced? If not, which kind don't because I have clothes and things in the mods folder and I don't remember changing them last time.
Top Secret Researcher
#110 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 12:18 AM
(I'm so useless at this, bear with, the questions will end eventually muchachos)
Do all mods need to be replaced? If not, which kind don't because I have clothes and things in the mods folder and I don't remember changing them last time.

Don't worry about hairs, clothes, sliders and objects too much- they almost certainly won't need replacing, the only patch to really break any purely visual CC was the infamous Pets one. (Patch 1.26) You only need to worry about core mods, script mods and tuning mods- anything that affects the actual gameplay.
Scholar
#111 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 12:24 AM
The only ones like that I have are twallan ones, I don't have any no autonomous ones or anything like that.
Thanks for that
Field Researcher
#112 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 12:59 AM
I wonder when will CAW be updated and how the new features will affect it, since most features in the patch concern routing and building aspects (like, we can now "officially" build over water).
Instructor
#113 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeJoy00
OK, if preorders can pay off ill-placed bets, then I hope you'll accept my preorder as a thank-you, in addition to my actual thanks.

I've been playing Sims since Sims 1, and this expansion has relatively high amounts of new gameplay and functionality versus most other expansions recently, maybe since Sims 1 when every functionality was "new."
The big juicy patch is like an appetizer before what may be a feast.

I totally agree. This is the first EP since the TS1 debut that I've pre-ordered totally due to the amount of new interactions added and that they actually seem to be listening to the players. Thank you, Graham, for your presence in our forums, for listening to our complaints and fixing our minor annoyances. It makes a huge difference.
Theorist
#114 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 2:00 AM
Man, YouTube's been a huge pain in my behind this week. Had to upload three times, but here's the new ghosts in action! Stilted foundations as well as the new (stupidly recoloured) ladder and spiral staircase are also featured.
http://youtu.be/a-Xuix6z8x8
#115 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 2:22 AM
welllll I updated and no asplotions yet. Did remove all my Nraas mods first though and anything else along that line.
Mad Poster
#116 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
Man, YouTube's been a huge pain in my behind this week. Had to upload three times, but here's the new ghosts in action! Stilted foundations as well as the new (stupidly recoloured) ladder and spiral staircase are also featured.
http://youtu.be/a-Xuix6z8x8

I'm not a music expert, but someone was a bit... off.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Scholar
#117 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cookniro
Finally saw the bed. Way too cool. Great for all us story tellers. Woot! Woot!

well i gipped....no bed...
Theorist
#118 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I'm not a music expert, but someone was a bit... off.

LOL, I deliberately made the Death By Shark ghost be semi-decent while the others were playing for the first time. Figured that would be even funnier than all of them being cringe worthy. Had to skill her up as quickly as I could without my beloved MasterController.

I was poking around the official forums and apparently the bed is only in buydebug?
Scholar
#119 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 4:28 AM Last edited by jenieusa : 19th Jun 2013 at 9:06 AM.
oh i will check there...thanks

eta...found it
Alchemist
#120 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 5:26 AM
Kind of a funny glitch - When you go into terrain paint >all, the Lunar Lakes Mulch is switched with the dark sand. This is only in the "all" tab, as they are fine in their separate categories. Too weird.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#121 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenieusa
oh i will check there...thanks

eta...no dice there either...oh well no biggie with all the beds
i have i am sure i wont miss it that much
I almost missed it myself, since from first glance it doesn't even LOOK like a bed.
Alchemist
#122 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
Playing around with it right now. Here's pictures of the ghosts!

Scuba Diving:

Dehydration:

My personal favourite...Shark! The effects on this one animate like some of Supernatural's ghosts.

Video to come later!

How come we can make ghost of dehydration in CAS but not ghost of thirst?
Theorist
#123 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 6:06 AM
That's a pretty good question...also, I wonder if PlantSims get the new ghost colour if they die of dehydration too. I don't have a PlantSim to test it out myself.
Alchemist
#124 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 7:16 AM
I don't recall if PlantSims will die of dehydration. I think it will be like lack of hygiene need. There doesn't seem to be PlantSim unique death in CAS either. :/
Inventor
#125 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crinrict
Hm. We Swiss refusing it too and we get it on Thursday so there goes that theory

This is the most seamless and politest patch I have ever loaded Maps load and save, children behave and don't autoage. Zombies appear on the full moon and get fairy dusted and go home. Thank you

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Page 5 of 11