Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 10:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Making a collection file
Hi guys! I was wondering how to make a collection file out of game or if it's even possible. I figured S3PE would be able to do it but i have no idea. I've seen collection files provided for download but i cant imagine the creators go in game and sift through all their things (unless they do!) How do i do it?
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 2:53 PM
I'm assuming its not possible ; u ;
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 9:28 PM
I think they really did just that, sift through their content and make the collection files in-game.
What I did to get a collection file when I got a new Store set or world is to install it under a separate user account and then filtered buy/build mode with the custom content or Store filter respectively. That way I got only the newly installed stuff and didn't have to look for the new content in my regular install.