Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 8:38 PM
Default WCIF Semi-Alien Worlds
I don't have the ability to delve into CAW at the moment and try to make my own. I want to play a semi-futuristic world to put my Voltron and Star Wars-ish families. Pretty new to S3 (bought all EPs at Steam summer sale) and don't want to buy the only futuristic worlds from the EA store. I found a few (a barren moon, 2 others with interesting colors) but I think I'm needing semi-populated so i don't have to start from scratch adding/creating all the community lots. I'm looking for probably medium-sized.

My mediocre Google skills are failing me

Completer sets help me feel complete!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 8:41 PM
What is with the disagree votes? That's super weird, people. What is there to disagree with? That my mediocre skills are failing me? That I don't have time to delve into CAW?

Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 9:49 PM
Probably because there's a specific "Where Can I Find" forum right here, and some of us are cranky.

I don't usually play Sci-Fi/Alien worlds, but there's likely something that will fit what you're you looking for over at The Sims Catalog. Or, you could check out the progress on the incredibly fantastic looking Urinesia over on the Creator's forum.
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 12:18 AM
Risastorm specializes in alien worlds >http://risastorm.tumblr.com/tags

under "My alien worlds" These may be too much though
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simb0t
Probably because there's a specific "Where Can I Find" forum right here, and some of us are cranky.

I don't usually play Sci-Fi/Alien worlds, but there's likely something that will fit what you're you looking for over at The Sims Catalog. Or, you could check out the progress on the incredibly fantastic looking Urinesia over on the Creator's forum.

Oh, something weird happened in my browser then! I thought I was IN the WCIF forum!! Gosh, I'm sorry. That explains why I couldn't find my thread everytime I looked in the WCIF subforum and only through my profile. Apologies, super exhausted this week. *dies of embarrassment*

Theorist
#6 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 9:06 PM
Bellatrix by RFLong

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?