Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 7:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Glitch with actions
1. ok so I have been noticing that my sims want to do the same action as the other one.

example: sim 1 is on computer playing games, sim 2 wants to be on computer to blog, stands next to desk and stomps and waves hands around
this happens even when there is more then 1 computer in the home.

what can I do to fix this?

2. I can no longer hold toddler and change the image of said toddler.
I went ahead and downloaded a toddler mirror for toddler to do on its own, but I would still like to be able to do it the right way with adult holding toddler in mirror, how can I fix this?

3. sometimes, not all the time I can not have both my sims "relax" in the bed for 1 sim the action does not even appear...gets kinda old but it is livable.
4. the total number of friends do not show correct in the job area...
example: sim 1 has 16 family friends sim 2 has only 1 (sim 1) sim ones job bars says they need 2 more friends to get promoted for a total of 12 friends...but they
have 16 already but only 10 show up in the jobs...why?

any help would be great thanks!!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 7:58 PM
Hello,

1. Maybe those sims have strong chemistry and tend to follow each other. Twojeffs' Computer Fixes will take care of the computer issue, the annoying stomping and whining, although the sims might still follow each other around if it's a chemistry issue.

2. That's most likely an issue with something you downloaded. Make a back up copy of your entire The Sims 2 folder in Documents, then remove temporarily your Downloads then launch the game again, does it still happen?

3. That's probably another CC issue, like above.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Hello,

1. Maybe those sims have strong chemistry and tend to follow each other. Twojeffs' Computer Fixes will take care of the computer issue, the annoying stomping and whining, although the sims might still follow each other around if it's a chemistry issue.

2. That's most likely an issue with something you downloaded. Make a back up copy of your entire The Sims 2 folder in Documents, then remove temporarily your Downloads then launch the game again, does it still happen?

3. That's probably another CC issue, like above.

with the computer fixes it only has FT and AL i have Ultimate collection so would that work in my game? i dont want to download if it will not work!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 8:53 PM
Yes it will, use the AL version.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Yes it will, use the AL version.

thank you!