Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 15481 (Who?), Viewed: 353081 times.
Page 620 of 620
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#15476 Old Today at 10:02 AM
He won't get pregnant, the game has checks for parents and PT is a parent.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#15477 Old Today at 12:43 PM
https://simplicitylane2.blogspot.com/

Can anyone get into the food section here? It keeps booting me back to the home page.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#15478 Old Today at 2:18 PM
Here? https://simplicitylane2.blogspot.co...out-out-hi.html

I see, they have a drop down, couldn't see that for ages. No that isn't working.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#15479 Old Today at 5:07 PM
What's the best way to move an infant into an adoption home? I made one with the Newsons, but I have a sim who will give birth soon that I want to have give up the baby to the adoption home.
Scholar
#15480 Old Today at 5:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfria
What's the best way to move an infant into an adoption home? I made one with the Newsons, but I have a sim who will give birth soon that I want to have give up the baby to the adoption home.

I use a mirror that you can use to move them from household to household but I can't remember the name of it and I'm at work right now, maybe someone else will remember
Mad Poster
#15481 Old Today at 5:27 PM
"Best" depends on a lot of different things. I use the teleporter cat. The baby appears at the portal and someone in the family retrieves it. No family ties are changed. You could also have the mother move in to give birth and then move out without it.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#15482 Old Today at 5:49 PM
Ok thank you guys! I'll try out the teleporter cat.
Page 620 of 620