Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 436 (Who?), Viewed: 85878 times.
Page 18 of 18
Theorist
#426 Old 24th May 2018 at 11:27 PM Last edited by HarVee : 26th May 2018 at 6:20 AM.

Sims? Haha not here.

mod the cult.
Lab Assistant
#427 Old 27th May 2018 at 4:03 PM
CAS mode on crack

Mad Poster
#428 Old 27th May 2018 at 4:40 PM
With varying degrees of success, here's some attempts at creating futuristic fashions. Featuring turtleneck collars, floral patterns, shoulder pads and rubber.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Top Secret Researcher
#429 Old 27th May 2018 at 6:58 PM Last edited by HCAC : 27th May 2018 at 7:12 PM.
Looks good, GrijzePilion!
I don't have ITF but I do like to see people still creating for Sims 3. Finding good/available CC is becoming more and more difficult.

Here's a random photo anyone with lots of siblings can relate to---THE CAKE IS ALL GONE before Louis gets a slice!

Mad Poster
#430 Old 27th May 2018 at 7:27 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 27th May 2018 at 7:40 PM.
Haha most of their outfits are actually from other packs.

On the left we have mr. Alksey Reed of Bloomfounders, United Africa who's wearing a jacket from ITF and pants from Island Paradise with hair also from Island Paradise.
Then we have Cari Dowd of Okinawa, Japan who's wearing a CC power blazer over a pyjama dress from ITF, with shoes from Showtime.
Mr. Evans Burrell of Newcastle, UK is wearing a suit from Supernatural with base game sneakers.
Strategic Officer Bylle Lindt of Copenhagen, Denmark is wearing a top from Supernatural with Store pants and ITF shoes.
Diplomatic Officer mrs. Tomisen Rosado of New America, Luna is wearing a power suit from Decades Stuff with ITF heels.
1-O mr. ZhiFan Williams of Sheng-nu, Mars is wearing a top from Supernatural, a basegame skirt and Late Night heels.
Saya Wilson of Desmont Major, Titan is wearing an aforementioned blazer over a basegame shirt and ITF shorts.
Chief Engineer Mej D'Artagnan of Utopia Planitia, Mars is wearing glasses from University Life, a CC tube top, and ITF pants.
And finally, photogenic articificial interface program Lana '77 is wearing MaedaLuna Artificial Human Resource Uniform #3, in the colour "Starfleet Red"....which is a reference to an old "T-V" show from the millennial century. Apparently she's the only "human" around who knows what a T-V is, how to pronounce the word "diesel", and what "millennial" originally meant during the early 21st century.

.....I don't know why I just wrote all that down. I'm bored I guess.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Theorist
#431 Old 30th May 2018 at 12:05 AM
'tis my trash.

Sims? Haha not here.

mod the cult.
Theorist
#432 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 12:21 PM

Currently reading: The Body by Stephen King
Field Researcher
#433 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 4:58 PM

Wow, that teddy bear...

- Anything is Possible -
Lab Assistant
#434 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 1:33 PM Last edited by Nocriel : 4th Jun 2018 at 1:34 PM. Reason: forgot the pics lmao
A side character in my legacy had an autonomous makeover after pregnancy and it actually looks better (and, fittingly, more adult) than the look I gave her!
Her normal look in 1st pic, post pregnancy in 2nd. Can't link it directly thanks to the MYP login issues but I thought that random snapshot looked so sweet I wanted to share it.
Screenshots
Theorist
#435 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 2:01 AM
"Say, don't I know you from somewhere?"

"Oh yeah? I'm quite famous in Al Simhara."

"...No I'm pretty sure it was from a documentary about space rockets!"

"Space ... Rockets?"

Sims? Haha not here.

mod the cult.
Top Secret Researcher
#436 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 12:44 AM
Jam and bread's a meal for the rushed.

Today in celebrity gossip: Lola Belle fell off a treadmill! Is she pregnant or just out of shape?

A fine workout for Cole.

That is not the way out, you fool!

Field Researcher
#437 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 1:09 PM
Default Casual fun

Screenshots
Page 18 of 18