Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 5:53 PM
Screenshot help.. Really irritated
So I finished my first creation a few days ago. I built a house, submitted it and got a message back saying I needed to make changes. One of them was:

Screenshots - Far/Small/Thumbnails
Your screenshots are too small. They are either thumbnail versions instead of full-size, are taken from far away, or are otherwise too small. Make sure you upload screenshots big and close enough to see the detail of what you have made. The maximum size for pictures on MTS is 1280x1024 pixels. Minimum Size: 800 pixels wide by 600 high - all of your screenshots should be larger than this, unless you include a thumbnail or other deliberately small pic.
If you make a collage of your images, all required images for your upload must be at least 800x600 individually in the photo collage.
Please see our Screenshot Basics tutorial for further help.

I've had to try and change this about 5 times already.
My screenshots are 1280x1024, I also lowered the file size to be able to fit. I submitted again and I got the same message again saying the screenshots are too small. Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong? Thank you
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:16 PM
Isn't there an option so that you can reply and ask the mod who rejected your upload exactly what's wrong with it? Or a forum you can post and only you can see the thread. I'm sure it is. I'll go on a hunt to find it!

I got this in one of my uploads need changes mails:

Quote:
If you are confused as to why your upload was set to Changes Required, you may respond to the moderator who reviewed your upload in the first place by using the text input box located underneath this tickbox. Before responding, please make sure to review all of the 1 reasons listed above.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:30 PM
Ah! I didn't notice that part. I'll do it now.
Thank you for replying
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:34 PM
Glad to help

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.