Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 2:52 PM Last edited by panopticja : 31st Jan 2010 at 3:40 PM.
Default PleasantValley Project Idea NEED YOUR HELP!
Hi Guys,

I have been playing The Sims games since they came out circa 2000 and I have always had a special place for those Pleasantview characters. (Who hasn't?) I am thinking about making a new Pleasantview project with a soap opera to go with it.. using The Sims 3 'Sunset Valley' world. (Hence: PleasantValley) I wish to recreate the characters and homes. I had made pilot episodes before on youtube in the sims 2, in 2008... don't know if anyone remembers it. I removed it because I am super critical of my work... Even though It got some stars and good reviews.

I wish to use the sims 3 because it has so much more to offer in the way of scenery and shooting capabilities. I may simply create a pleasantview project available for download...or do a youtube series with it - Haven't decided what I want to do, have to see how much work to do. We shall see.

Anyway the reason I am writing to you all now, is to call for help! I no longer have the sims 1 or the sims 2. They didn't fit on my PC when the Sims 3 came out. I want to make my project as close to the original characters and look of the original world as possible. I've been using the Sims Wikia website as a source, but some information there is incomplete. So, I was wondering if any would be so kind as to extract for me the sims pictures and descriptions from SIMS 1, and personality bars, on the following characters:

-Mortimer + Cassanda + Bella Goth
-Michael Bachelor
-Jennifer Burb (back then Jen Pleasant) + Daniel Pleasant
-John Burb

And from the Sims 2: (Same list as Above) plus:
-Don Lothario
-Alex Goth
-Dina + Nina Caliente
-Darren + Dirk Dreamer
-Dustin + Brandi + Beau Broke
-Lucy Burb
-Mary Sue + Angela + Lillith Pleasant
Edit: The Oldies And Kalylynn too.

In the sims 2 if someone could also provide their "freetime hidden talents" I would be greatful. I'll include you in my bibligraphy on the website if this project actually materializes!!

Thanks Guys!! xoxo
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 3:02 PM
u forgot the oldies which are mary sue adopted parnets. also u need kaylynn.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 3:40 PM
You're right! Thanks.
Theorist
#4 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:27 PM
Here are some links to another Sims wiki which could help you with your project - I'm sure you can find a LOT about the Pleasentview sims by this page: HERE

Also, Here is a page with links to pretty much every sim in Pleasentview: LINK

Have fun!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:30 PM
thanks Petchy I am actually using the Sims Wikia page (sims.wikia.com) and Snooty Sims and Also the strategy Wiki (http://strategywiki.org/wiki/The_Sims_2/Pleasantview) I'm looking for those photo album pics and the hidden traits from Free time in The Sims 2 plus some additional stuff. Thanks for your help though! I'll be surfing that Wikia site constantly throughout my project most likely.