Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:32 AM Last edited by Snowesimmer : 2nd Mar 2015 at 10:55 PM.
Default Supernatural Legacy Challenge
You grew up on your own, hopping from home to home, desperately searching for someone like you, and when you never found anyone, you came to the conclusion that you were alone. But you wouldn't let your race die out, not in a million years, so you decided to carry on the line. So with only a handful of simoleons and a glimmer of hope, your long journey begins.

Requirements
Supernatural
Generations (recommended)

The point of the game is fairly simple. You need to keep a certain gene, and in this case, breed. So start off as a certain supernatural type (Fairy, Werewolf, Vampire, Ghost, Witch) and keep the gene throughout 10 generations. Not all of your children need to have the gene, but you need at least one biological child with the same supernatural type to carry it on.

Cas
-Create a YA male or female supernatural type (in this case its a she, but a he is ok as well). She can look how ever you want her to, and the traits are mostly up to you. The only restrictions on traits is that they have to have at least 2 "bad" traits (Dislikes children, Slob, Commitment issues, etc.).

House
Like most Legacy challenges, You have to start on the largest lot in the town (so its easy to expand). This means you have to build your house (sorry). Set your funds to 5,000 simoleons and begin building. I recommend having a small shack for a bathroom of sorts, then have everything else outside. Trust me, this will help out a lot.

Rules
-You can have a job
-gardens are great
-you MUST get married/have a child with a human
-you don't have to get married, you just need to produce an heir
-your heir cannot move off of the lot you started on (no matter the generation) but any other children can move off the lot
-Your heir must be of the same supernatural type as you
-NO CHEATS except familyfunds at the beginning
-must age up naturally or with the birthday cake
-Must reach 10 generations with the gene still intact

Thanks for looking! give me your feedback, and if anyone has a challenge like this (I know about normal legacy challenges) they get full credit. I just found out that there is a challenge like this, but it's not exactly the same, and this is just my take on it
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 9:17 PM
I've been looking everywhere for a good challenge and I think I might try this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 12:25 AM
Looks like a fun challenge, totally gonna do it!