Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 135 (Who?), Viewed: 21006 times.
Page 6 of 6
Scholar
#126 Old 11th May 2017 at 7:41 AM
More of an adulting *fail* but it's too gold not to post. So my husband is on several meds which make him pretty much narcoleptic. It's really bad, to where by mid sentence he's switched off again. He never believes me and tries to tell me he's awake, so I recorded him. When I showed him the clip, he didn't recognise himself. He actually said, 'That guy's got the same shirt as me'. Only when I burst out laughing did he realise.

My downloads archived at Wordpress.
My photo blog at Tumblr.
Instructor
#127 Old 19th May 2017 at 12:34 AM
I turned nineteen this past Sunday, so that's cool.
I also went for a run this morning, and actually ate breakfast! Well, I guess those are human *wins,* per se. Nevertheless, I got myself out of bed at a decent hour and made my body feel good!

ΦΜ. Love, honor, truth.
Never dull your shine for someone else.

Hullabaloo - A Custom 'Hood
Mad Poster
#128 Old 24th May 2017 at 12:26 PM
Does turning one year older count?
Instructor
#129 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:24 PM
I've been staying pretty on-track with my workout schedule, and I'm currently doing my laundry! All good things.

ΦΜ. Love, honor, truth.
Never dull your shine for someone else.

Hullabaloo - A Custom 'Hood
Theorist
#130 Old 29th May 2017 at 10:36 AM Last edited by JDacapo : 29th May 2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: spellcheck lol
I've been realizing that the people I wanted to be friends with oh-so-long ago were crappy people and I would rather be sewn between Leafy and Keemstar - in that order - than be part of their clique.

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Top Secret Researcher
#131 Old 29th May 2017 at 12:06 PM
I saved a little peckerhead from spending lots of money when it isn't necessary. I don't like said peckerhead, but maybe he'll learn not to believe everything internet tells him from this point forward.

There's no rest for the wicked
Theorist
#132 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 9:15 AM
Well, setting reminder alarms to do dishes was one. Still, it means during my breaks, I can work on my DVD burning sessions.

Then again, as a techie, I get caught up in crazy schemes involved hardware and software for electronics. I am buying a 32GB microSD card for my N3DS and the accompanying adapter, an SD card reader that plugs into USB ports, a set of small screwdrivers to facilitate the switch over, a microphone and wind screen and 3 video editing suites.

Then again, I had a rough night last night.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Test Subject
#133 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:37 PM
I went to college to register for my next year Feeling pretty good about it and I think I know what I want to do after this year since I don't want to go to university... We'll see what happens, but yay adulting!
Theorist
#134 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 8:18 PM
Paying back my mother for the DVD. I have to keep at it and it will be paid off by the 6th at sunset. I am not really one to welch on agreements. I am also a terrible liar.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Field Researcher
#135 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 2:35 PM
Started my very first job yay!
Theorist
#136 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 8:29 PM
Cut down 3 banana trees. Or more like sliced them down in sections with CutCo knives ( was careful ). Then uprooted the stumps with leverage from an iron pole and bricks. You'd think the sap from banana trees would smell okay, but NO! All this to get to a drain that had gotten dirt-plugged. The sun is awful, the sap got on one of my shoes and even Jesus can't wipe away the stain, bugs living in the roots and gnats biting me.
Page 6 of 6