Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
It shows on your profile for me.

You're right. I'm still using the old forum layout, & didn't realize that it shows on the new one.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 8:14 PM
Congrats to all the winners!! It's the first time I participate in a contest here so I'm very happy to have won a month
Thank you Heaven and Phaenoh for the calendars *goes to download*

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 6:27 PM
I swear my jaw just dropped when I saw my name up there for April ;-;

SO HAPPY OMG! Third year entering, first time winning <3

Thanks guys, all the other entries were great, I am so surprised o:

-Signatures must be five lines or less including spaces, please read the forum rules-
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 8:48 PM
Congratz to all the winners. It was fun looking at the submissions. Everyone did a wonderful job!
I don't see a pic for TS2 winner for on the table for October: Chemik. It's my favorite month and I was curious.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 3:26 PM
Aww... can't believe I missed it. Well, congrats, anyway. I'm downloading it But I'll be waiting for the 2015 calendar TS2!

FIND ME AT www.platymouseplace.webs.com KK? GOOD! YAY!
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 2:44 AM
thank you for organizing this contest.
congratulation for the winners.

Is there a detailed quotation of the pics somewhere? i would love to know what was exactly good and wrong in my attempt, even if i m not so proud of my own entries.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#32 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 4:07 PM
Ribbons are awarded to people who have won a contest, or successfully hosted 3 contests.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#33 Old 1st May 2014 at 7:54 AM
If you look at your achievements (click your own name, then click achievements), you do have one for participating in the contest.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#34 Old 1st May 2014 at 12:50 PM
hannah - if you cant see it it is because you are using classic maybe? Classic is deprecated and no new features are being added to it.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Mad Poster
#35 Old 1st May 2014 at 5:14 PM
...and stickers and ribbons are not the same thing. :D

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Page 2 of 2