Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 6:19 AM Last edited by Lonelyeco : 20th Apr 2013 at 8:15 AM.
Default How do I make deco objects to accessories?
Okay some one had request some deco objects to be converted to accessories for sims 2. I'm pretty familiar with SimPE and milkshape so I said I'd give it a try. But I haven't seen any tuts for it. Could I get some help? I'd really appreciate it.

Tears rain, everytime your mouth opens with pain.
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 10:33 PM
What exactly do you need help with? Extracting the mesh? Look in the Geometric Data Container (GMDC) resource of the object. Select the mesh group(s) you need and click the "Export" button. Once you have the meshes in milkshape, make the accessory as normal.

Making the accessory? Accesory tutorial step by step with images. Any further questions about making Bodyshop content should go in the Bodyshop forum. Any questions about the tutorial should go in its thread.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 8:15 AM
Okay. I was wondering at first if I could do it with an object mesh that was made by someone else. But I see it's as though if I was making the mesh, but instead import it the already made mesh and attach it. Okay, thank you.

Tears rain, everytime your mouth opens with pain.