Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 1:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default CTRL+(a number) not working with parameters!
I am on a Mac currently. I used to make machinimas on my PC, using the same technique I am trying to complete. CTRL+(a number) is not giving me the smooth camera angles like it used to. Please help!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by universalsimmer
I am on a Mac currently. I used to make machinimas on my PC, using the same technique I am trying to complete. CTRL+(a number) is not giving me the smooth camera angles like it used to. Please help!

I am not familiar with what you are trying to do, but I can test it on my iMac. I am playing The Sims 2: Super Collection 1.2.3 {the latest version}, with OS X El Capitan 10.11.4.

Let me know what numbers you are using as your parameters and I am assuming that one needs to input CTRL + (number) in the cheat window.

It is possible that what you are trying to do is not supported on the Mac or that you need a Mod or something that is not installed for this to work, I don't know.

I will try to see what happens if anything on my Mac to test and then I will get back to you. Sorry that I can't be of more help at the moment.