Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 12:52 PM
Utopic Houses
Hi guys!
I'm studying achitecture and I have to work about utopian houses!We have to design one ours and I'm looking for inspiration!

Have you know any utopian interesant house?
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:14 PM
Muahahahaha!! You'll never create a house better than mine!! xDD jk

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:44 PM
You know that you are in a trouble now to say it!You know that i can be very mean!
It's a joke
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:44 PM
I'll burn your design if you do something to mine!! (even if you don't have one xDD) *stares* hmmmm.... ...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:52 PM
If you burn my design I'll steal yours!You know it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 2:10 PM
Maybe with an utopian house they have in mind a house that is cheap and has a lot of luxuries. Try something like that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:38 PM
This is good, thanks. But we have to bring our "utopy" to the place the house is located, and it has to be based in the concept of privacy ... sorry to forget this...

Anyway, thanks for your idea, probably it will help me to develope the design.

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 11:21 AM
I just watched a video about the Familistère in Guise, France and it was quite interesting. The building is somewhat like an utopian housing projects, it is in fact a whole complex. You should watch the video, and here is also the page about the manufacturer who developed the idea.

Jean-Baptiste Andre Godin - the industrialist

Video about the Familistere