Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:39 AM
Can't TRAVEL or VISIT neighbors???
Been trying, idk why I cant travel to anywhere or even visit neighbors. Everytime I try to travel / visit a place, it'll lead me to the world map which are the 4 round world of Willow creek, Magnolia, new crest... and if I click on Willow Creek (which is my current playing sims) and click on the house of my sims and "play" it'll lead me to this world map again

Tried to load my save game, it's fine BUT when I travel it will be buggy again. Exit the game without save, logged out of origin and restart my pc, log in again and happens again!

NEVER happen before, just now! Wondering is it happening to you guys like new glitch? please
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:42 AM
If you have scumbumbo's door locking mod, make sure to either remove it or update it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
If you have scumbumbo's door locking mod, make sure to either remove it or update it.

Thank you so much!!! Been google-ing, came back here refreshed the page and found your answer! Yay
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:18 PM
I tried this and i still get stuck in the loading screen for hours
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beni_Makovoz
I tried this and i still get stuck in the loading screen for hours

If you have the no relationship decay mod.........take it out.........that was the other one causing problems after the newest patch.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 4:02 AM
Default Can't TRAVEL OR VISIT EITHER!!
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim

Hi SimmytheSim! I am patched to current update and using MC Command mods, Zerbu Career Mod, your Generic lotsemptynomore and More sims at barsand lounge mods. I don't have the above door locking mod but I have a few of Scumbumbos other mods.

Do you know of any other mods that may be causing this issue??
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 12:33 PM
Surely it can not be to hard to take out your mods folder...........Test game....If you can travel then a mod is causing your issue.
Most likely it will not be CC
Add a few mods back and test game....Keep doing this till you find the faulty mod, update it or keep it out and your all fixed......
It really could be a number of different mods causing the problem....
Sorry if I am coming off a bit matter of fact..... but no one can help you unless you have tested the game without mods first....
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 9:30 AM
Unfortunately this happened to me a while back, and it turns out I had a corrupted game file so I had to make a brand new game file! I would suggest to save your sims and sims houses you made in that game and then just make a new one! Hope I was helpful! :lovestruc

Disney, DC Comics, and Harry Potter for ∞
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 12:44 AM
Ive had this issue for months now, couldnt figure it out!? Finally i searched all my files for "scumbumbo" just for the hell of it.. here it must of got slipped in with one of the CC packs for clothing i downloaded!!! so yuh never know? going to try my gme now that its gone n see if i can visit the teenager i didnt realize was a teen till after my self sim impregnated her, because unlike me,my self sim is a whore and she wants to bone every female sim she meets..including a chubby mother and daughter with big bootys!!! Okay, maybe shes not so much unlike me.. lol

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )