Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 9:38 PM
Default WCIF Sjoko's old Newsea Paulina edit?

Above is the edit in question. I've tried to find Sjoko's old hairs with pretty much very little luck. I know that Sjoko moved to Plumb Bomb but it looks like that got deleted as well.

I am aware of the following locations to download both Sjoko edits as well as Plumb Bomb edits. Neither location has the above hair as far as I am aware unless it is buried inside an incorrect folder or something.

Sjoko Hair Edits

PlumbBomb/Plumblob/Bombsy's Hair Edits

If the above hair is quite simply lost I would really appreciate alternative recommendations. The reason this hair appeals to me is that it is a braid down the back, which starts at the back of the neck rather than being like a french braid, and might potentially look okay on a male sim.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:01 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...ombs-sjoko-sims

Yeah, that was where I got the links above from sadly. Thank you for posting this link though in case anyone else is also looking for different hairs. I wasn't able to find this specific edit in there sadly.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 11:49 PM
EpitomyofShyness I've been looking for you. I even looked at wayback machine. I'll try again today just in case I've missed something. You never know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 5:20 AM
Thank you so much Goodywood. Its looking like its lost to time sadly. I did try seeing if I could find anything on wayback machine but I couldn't either. Oh well. What forum would I post on to get suggestions for alternatives?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 9:21 AM
You could also try asking over at SimsCave in their WCIF section. Someone there might have that hair. I've never been able to find it :/

Or.. maybe not. I just found this thread over there - http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...p?topic=34117.0

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 8:07 PM
That hair has been long gone, I even asked Sjoko when the link went dead and they didn't have the file anymore either. I was crushed.