Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 4:39 PM
Default WCIF Japanese Vending machines
Hi! I'm looking for Japanese vending machines and I'm actually preferring deco instead of functional. Help pls ; u ;
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 2:53 AM
I've only found functioning ones. This was asked before here. The person gives a direct link to the vending machine.

Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goodywood
I've only found functioning ones. This was asked before here. The person gives a direct link to the vending machine.

Yes, I found that thread which is why I asked specifically for the non functioning ones in this one,
on the other hand though I never got to see what they look like and I guess I can make them non functioning myself, so thank you anyways. ; u ;
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
Yes, I found that thread which is why I asked specifically for the non functioning ones in this one,
on the other hand though I never got to see what they look like and I guess I can make them non functioning myself, so thank you anyways. ; u ;

Yeah I know. I'm sorry. I did look and only found some for TS4.