Replies: 82 (Who?), Viewed: 3303 times.
Page 4 of 4
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
I've learned not to take my chances in 2017

You mean you don't have green hair and I'm not a town hall?

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Scholar
#77 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 11:59 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 17th Jul 2017 at 12:10 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
I always thought it was a my little pony, to be absolutely honest. And it seems I am correct. Cool. One pop culture thing I don't fail at.

I never recognized it as a pony because from what I understand about equine anatomy, ponies do not sit. Sure there are plenty of pictures of horses and ponies in a sitting-like position I suppose. xD but as a general rule that particular siting position is reserved for digitigrade mammals, such as cats, dogs, rabbits, etc. While unguligrades are sometimes lumped together with digitigrades I believe, they are still classified as having very different leg anatomy.
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 12:30 AM
Quote:
From what I understand about equine anatomy, ponies do not sit.

They do in cartoons Shigemi. Everything is possible in animation :D
Scholar
#79 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 1:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
They do in cartoons Shigemi. Everything is possible in animation :D

Alchemist
#80 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 5:56 PM
Quote:
I never recognized it as a pony because from what I understand about equine anatomy, ponies do not sit. Sure there are plenty of pictures of horses and ponies in a sitting-like position I suppose. xD but as a general rule that particular siting position is reserved for digitigrade mammals, such as cats, dogs, rabbits, etc. While unguligrades are sometimes lumped together with digitigrades I believe, they are still classified as having very different leg anatomy.

I've learned more about your personality from reading this than I ever have intended to. You're an interesting person. Very detail orientated, structured at your core.

View my (WIP) Pinterest boards to find TS2 CC that fits Mediterranean, Middle East, and North African 'hoods of all Eras:
Cars | Historical | Misc | Build | Buy

Words are very unnecessary. They can only do harm.
Scholar
#81 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:09 PM
Quote:
I've learned more about your personality from reading this than I ever have intended to. You're an interesting person. Very detail orientated, structured at your core.

I'm not entirely sure if this is a good or a bad thing *sweats*
Alchemist
#82 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:38 PM
Quote:
I'm not entirely sure if this is a good or a bad thing *sweats*

If I tell you it's negative, you'll believe it.
If I tell you it's positive, you'll believe it.

Ambiguity.

I'm therefor inclined to state it's a nullified conjecture. Carry on with the topic discussion.

View my (WIP) Pinterest boards to find TS2 CC that fits Mediterranean, Middle East, and North African 'hoods of all Eras:
Cars | Historical | Misc | Build | Buy

Words are very unnecessary. They can only do harm.
Scholar
#83 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 7:03 PM
Quote:
If I tell you it's negative, you'll believe it.
If I tell you it's positive, you'll believe it.

Ambiguity.

I'm therefor inclined to state it's a nullified conjecture. Carry on with the topic discussion.

I like you c:

And what were we even talking about anyway? Something about mobile wheel boxes? Did they figure out what a car was yet?
Page 4 of 4