Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 5:58 AM
Default Is it possible to create custom pet species?
Here's the thing: I want llamas in my game. I've experimented on horses and dogs, but to unsatisfactory results. I was wondering if it was possible to create a new category of pet, with its own interactions (possibly borrowing animations from other animals). It would be a huge undertaking for sure, but I want to know that it's possible first. I've looked around but I haven't found anyone who's done anything like this. I did find a video where somebody took a deer and used witchcraft to make it part of the household, but I don't know how I would, if I could, apply that to my situation. Though deer are closer to being llama-esque than either dogs or horses. Maybe I could use the mesh of a deer as a template? I don't know that much about modding, but I'm very interested in it. If anyone else also has an interest in making llamas a virtual reality, I would love your help.