Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:31 PM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 24th Nov 2017 at 4:46 PM.
Default Steam Awards - Sims 3
The Sims 3 is the best game ever, and it should get an award.
The only question is, Which category? The picture shows the categories. I think it would be great if Sims 3 won an award - it would show EA that there is support for Sims 5 as long as they don't horribly mess it up like Sims 4.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:55 PM
I nominated it in "Haunts My Dreams."

I think it would also qualify for:

The World is Grim Enough
Mom's Spaghetti
No Apologies

Or Write-In, if someone can come up with something clever.

It would not, alas, qualify for Labor of Love, because EA aren't currently making DLC for it.
Site Helper
#3 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 6:12 PM
I agree on No Apologies,
or "Even Better Than I Expected."

Write in possibilities:
Play it your way (which may be too close to a Burger King slogan from a while ago)
Good in spite of the developer

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 6:14 PM
Oh, I like "Good in spite of the developer"!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM
"The World is Grim Enough Let's Just All Get Along". That's not what I play The Sims for, but that is what it's generally about.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:46 AM
Choices matter, No apologies ("omg why do you like sims 3 the laaag"), Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War. Going to nominate it for choices matter later.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:10 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 27th Nov 2017 at 3:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Disspleased
Choices matter, No apologies ("omg why do you like sims 3 the laaag"), Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War. Going to nominate it for choices matter later.

I'm not sure I follow. What does the death of Julius Caesar/Klingon general Chang have to do with TS3, again?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:38 PM
The award definition for Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War: "The Bard said it best. This game doesn't necessarily offer the biggest explosions... it offers something better. Potential. Potential to be a rampaging force of nature. Or not. Who knows. You're an agent of chaos and no one is going to tell you what to do."