Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:50 PM
@samd440, I have this issue as well. I tried updating the mod myself but the issue was still there.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
@samd440, I have this issue as well. I tried updating the mod myself but the issue was still there.

Yep, this mod is the issue. :/ I just took it out of my game and tested and now elope works and I don't have the twin glitch anymore. Looks like no more Inteen for me now

The Test of Time Challenge BLOG
Sims 4 stories blog HERE
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 6:11 PM
Has anyone found a teen pregancy mod updates for march 26th patch?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RandomnessInABottle
Has anyone found a teen pregancy mod updates for march 26th patch?

There is a mod called autonomous interactions on mts, get the base mod and get teen love as an addon
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:30 PM
My sims can't get married anymore and I'm wondering if it's because of this mod. They are also both getting pregnant but I believe that is due to the pregnancy mod I have.
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:33 AM
It's not the pregnancy mod, my male got pregnant too O.o
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:53 AM
I had the same issue with not being able ot marry ruined my goddamn wedding so i removed this mod and the proiblem was solved also had to scratch a faster eating mod and a bartender mod. Is there a teen woohoo and pregnancy mod?
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 5:24 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up on an alternative to Darkpool's mod. To find it, I'll paste what I posted in another thread:
"For everyone else, the site is called Lovers Lab. Scroll to the bottom of the main page to the "General" section, and under Adult Gaming go to The Simlab, then Downloads - The Simlab. You can find the forum with the mod there, it's currently maintained by Semajitor."

If I'm right, it was originally done by Malfus, but he's been AFK (when it comes to this mod) for a while, so Semajitor took it over, and is actively supporting it (and currently working on an update for the new patch).
Anyways, if you can't find it with my above instructions, PM me and I'll send you a direct link to the forum.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:03 PM
OKAY SO IT SEEMS THE MOD HAD UPDATED I'm gonna try it and see if it works it says updated as of 4/9/15 to the current expansion pack.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 8:27 PM
it works just fine, but no babies for everyone yet.
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catrlgirl
OKAY SO IT SEEMS THE MOD HAD UPDATED I'm gonna try it and see if it works it says updated as of 4/9/15 to the current expansion pack.

The Inteen mod or the Lover'sLab mod?
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 6:51 AM
Okay so I just tried them both and at first the Darkpool mod worked for me. My teen sim and her young adult boyfriend hooked up, she took her pregnancy test, boom! Baby bump. However, as soon as she took the test, any romantic options with him disappeared. They would kiss and cuddle autonomously, but I couldn't actually do anything with them.

So I deleted the mod and tried the Lover'sLab mod. Works. Like. A. Charm.

No glitches so far (except for the Check Hotness interaction that the author mentioned on the download page.) and she's had her first kid with her young adult boyfriend and I've still been able to make them do couple stuff and everything. ^.^
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 11:51 PM
Sorry for bumping/nercoing this thread, but can anyone confirm that this mod still work? Teenage Marriage doesn't work, so I may need latest one.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 6:26 AM
Doesn't work for me. I put it back in the game after last patch and it still wouldn't let any of my Sims get married.
Now I've taken it up, but the latest patch seems to have screwed up my game and now guys can get pregnant when woohooing with NON-alien females. Getting so tired of all the glitches.

The Test of Time Challenge BLOG
Sims 4 stories blog HERE
Test Subject
#40 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samd440
Doesn't work for me. I put it back in the game after last patch and it still wouldn't let any of my Sims get married.
Now I've taken it up, but the latest patch seems to have screwed up my game and now guys can get pregnant when woohooing with NON-alien females. Getting so tired of all the glitches.

Exact same issue here after downloading the updated version and making sure the old version was long gone before adding the updated one in.
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st May 2015 at 3:56 PM
Default Inteen Mods Problem
If anyone other than myself has noticed that since Sims 4 was upgraded to version 1.5.139.1020, your Sims have been unable to elope or plan a wedding, the problem is with the Inteen mods by Lostaccount which affect teens, teen/teen, teen/YA relationships and the polygamy functions. While the teen pregnancy and the Taboo aspects of these various mods continue to work, something that EA did to the game with that last update apparently conflicts with the mods. They worked fine BEFORE the last game update, but not after. I've tried to contact the maker of the Inteen mods several times over the last couple of months to see if there might be any quick fix that could be done from the player end without him having to recode the mods, but so far there has been no response to my queries.

The only way that I've been able to get the marriage capability back into the game has been to completely remove all of the Inteen mods that directly affect romantic relationships for teens and young adults as well as the multiple marriage functions.
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st May 2015 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samd440
I have Lostaccount's Inteen, but does anyone else who has it have issues since the latest patch? (I don't know if Inteen is the issue at all, but one of my maled got pregnant from a try for baby and twins appear every time I leave the house of a pregnant sim even just to go to the CAS screen...it's filling up my households and this is the only procreation related mod I have, so I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.)

Inteen is the issue!
Smeg Head
#43 Old 1st May 2015 at 11:27 PM
The Lostaccount inteen stuff was outdated at least two or three patches ago. Minor stuff you may not have noticed, but with each new patch the worse it will surely become. Try loverslab.com for an up-to-date inteen kit and caboodle type mod. I can't attach a direct link because it's an adult oriented site. But once there, register for free, and have a look around.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 4th May 2015 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ularik
If anyone other than myself has noticed that since Sims 4 was upgraded to version 1.5.139.1020, your Sims have been unable to elope or plan a wedding, the problem is with the Inteen mods by Lostaccount which affect teens, teen/teen, teen/YA relationships and the polygamy functions. While the teen pregnancy and the Taboo aspects of these various mods continue to work, something that EA did to the game with that last update apparently conflicts with the mods. They worked fine BEFORE the last game update, but not after. I've tried to contact the maker of the Inteen mods several times over the last couple of months to see if there might be any quick fix that could be done from the player end without him having to recode the mods, but so far there has been no response to my queries.

The only way that I've been able to get the marriage capability back into the game has been to completely remove all of the Inteen mods that directly affect romantic relationships for teens and young adults as well as the multiple marriage functions.

I noticed that it interferes w/ the pregnancy mega-mod. You can't kickstart labor. Also, the pregnant sim has no moodlets. She's "fine," all the time. I went back to Shimrod's YA Romance. Much more stable, when used with the pregnancy mega-mod.
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th May 2015 at 2:27 AM
Has anybody else had the small glitch of teens not having a baby bump with the lovers lab version of Inteen?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#46 Old 5th May 2015 at 3:32 AM
Since the stuff in question is outdated and prone to break games, I'm moving this to Help. For actual discussion of alternative working versions (like how one can use them in game) feel free to make a new thread in Discussion). Be mindful of the PG-13 nature of this site.

Also, merging with existing thread.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th May 2015 at 8:26 AM
I have used the Lostaccount's Inteen and it was working, but now the teen says they are pregnant, but what happenes every time is the male is carrying it instead of the girl. They can get engaged but every time you try to get married it won't let it happens. I don't know what is happening. I would love some help of some sort.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#48 Old 20th May 2015 at 8:55 AM
Maybe you should read the post above yours.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st May 2015 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nsinclair
My sims can't get married anymore and I'm wondering if it's because of this mod. They are also both getting pregnant but I believe that is due to the pregnancy mod I have.

Ya thats what happend to me so i deleted the mod
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 28th May 2015 at 2:03 AM
This one conflicts with the "elope with _____ immediately" or "get married" when you click on the wedding arch. Also when your teen gets pregnant the child or children somehow ends up in the house hold with the NPC father or mother, but the teen never actually go through the stages of pregnancy. This MOD was bug riddled to say the least.
Page 2 of 4