Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 1:15 PM
Need Someone To Use Mod Conflict Detector For My Cc Please!
(Sorry if this doesn't makes sense very much, because English isn't my first language.)

Hello there!

I play the sims 4 a lot and now that it is summer vacation I really love to play it.
Last night I was downloading new custom content for in my game because I can't live without it. Because I have a mac I always have to test the cc before putting it in my cc folder, but I was too lazy last night so I did it in my cc folder ( So basically I have another folder in my mods folder where I put my cc and mods inside. Always when I test cc I put it outside of that cc folder before merging it with al my other cc.) instantly without testing it. Before I started my sims 4 I put my cc in a new folder so everything was standing on the same date wich is the reason that I can't delete the broken cc package file. As soon as I started my game it crashed and shut down. This is the third time it happened now and I'm really not in the mood for combing out my cc folder until I find the broken cc package. Like I said, I have a mac so I can't download the mod conflict detecter. I already tried to start it with wine , but it doesn't work.

Could sombody with a windows computer pleaseeee look trough my mods folder finding the broken cc package file(s)? Please comment and I wil send my cc folder through my email to yours.

Thank you very much!!!
Naomi.