Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 4:46 AM
Default I can't see my loaded prop...
Okay I tried to load my single Brass bed and I only see this and there's no bed! :/
Did I do something wrong? I'm using the latest Blender 2.68a.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 11:43 AM
What format did you load the bed as? Is it an .obj file (wavefront object)?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
What format did you load the bed as? Is it an .obj file (wavefront object)?

I used .OBJD file...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 12:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that's not the same thing.
Whatever prop it is that you're using, trying loading the High Detail Mesh into blender. Then export it as a WaveFront Object (.obj).
When you re-import it, it should look like a solid form.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 2:04 PM

I use package objects. But I just don't understand why it doesn't show solid objects...

I watched on this tutorial and I still :/ I can't see my solid object...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 3:25 PM
I'm not terribly familiar with Blender. But if you can't even get your bed to import, that's a problem Luckily I already have the bed saved in the .obj format to save you some time. Let me know if this works.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  brass bed.rar (47.4 KB, 36 downloads) - View custom content
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 4:46 PM
I wrote a step by step tutorial on how to use an object prop using Blender and A's S3 Clip Tool for Blender. It is posted here:

http://sims3cliptool.wordpress.com/...oseproptutoria/

Using this method there is no need to convert the file to a .obj prior to using it in Blender so it's a lot quicker than the method Milkshape users must use.

Also, the current version of Blender needed for the current version of the CLIP Tool is 2.67b. You need to make sure your version of Blender matches the version of the CLIP Tool you're using for optimal results.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
I wrote a step by step tutorial on how to use an object prop using Blender and A's S3 Clip Tool for Blender. It is posted here:

http://sims3cliptool.wordpress.com/...oseproptutoria/

Using this method there is no need to convert the file to a .obj prior to using it in Blender so it's a lot quicker than the method Milkshape users must use.

Also, the current version of Blender needed for the current version of the CLIP Tool is 2.67b. You need to make sure your version of Blender matches the version of the CLIP Tool you're using for optimal results.

Yeah I know how to do it and I bet the package doesn't work for the latest blender.
I found you have the previous version and that's great! I will install that and I hope it won't overwrite the new version... I just have to make the separate.
@spladoum
Thank you Splad I will check it out! :D
----------------------------
8:35AM

Got it working Thank you orangemittens...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com