Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#51 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Lol - people still using this?

I am new to the Sims 3, so I was thinking of checking it out.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
Okay I just realised I have to use the repair mode with WinRAR to get rid of Resource Handler error. I finally managed it.. xD

Thank you for posting this. I got the error ("Could not find a resource handler") with everything I tried to open but now it works!
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 7:13 PM
I am getting the "could not find a resource handler" error while trying to open a package, I have tried numerous packages and it happens for all.
I use WinZIP registered to extract the files for the tweaker into a folder.
Am I missing something ?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#54 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 7:23 PM
You could try 7zip instead. WinRAR seems to corrupt some files sometimes when it comes to sims 3 tools like these. (Or the S3PE addon plugins)
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 7:29 PM
Default Worked !!
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
You could try 7zip instead. WinRAR seems to corrupt some files sometimes when it comes to sims 3 tools like these. (Or the S3PE addon plugins)

I downloaded 7zip, extracted and works perfectly. thank you so much for the speed of replying. I cant wait to try this out, I know I am a little late to start. LOL
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 6:23 PM
Anyone have a working link to Texture Tweaker Tool? I'm new to this and am trying to find a working download to start
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#57 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PanderingPanda
Anyone have a working link to Texture Tweaker Tool? I'm new to this and am trying to find a working download to start

Here you go! http://www.simlogical.com/TextureTo...eaker3_0.58.rar

It's technically in the .pdf, but it's at the third reply, so it can be easy to accidentally miss it.
Page 3 of 3