Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Rubrics coming - we need your help! - posted on Yesterday at 3:24 PM
Replies: 9636 (Who?), Viewed: 541011 times.
Page 386 of 386
Mad Poster
#9626 Old Yesterday at 9:59 PM
It wasn't an uploaded file, it was a url link to the gif in the photo tag... not sure what there was to be broken, but I was always able to see it...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#9627 Old Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Yeah, it's broken. I even tried opening in Corel Photoshop and Gimp and they don't recognize it as a gif file. Tried downloading it myself and nope.

That's because it's not a gif: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebP#Animated_WebP

Try googling "webp to gif" and you'll likely get a dozen or so online converters.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Theorist
#9628 Old Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
It wasn't an uploaded file, it was a url link to the gif in the photo tag... not sure what there was to be broken, but I was always able to see it...
It looked fine to me too.
Forum Resident
#9629 Old Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LösserFöffel
I'd like to have a hack, so that Lamare's Young adullts can enjoy maternity hack and syberpunk's Risky Woohoo Hack work in conjunction with each other or at least a tutorial on how to add the Risky Woohoo option on Young Adults. If anyone knows how, I'd love to receive a suggestion.

Just out of curiosity, what doesn't work about that combination of mods? It seems like they should work.
Mad Poster
#9630 Old Today at 12:50 AM
The risky woohoo option isn't available for YAs is how I understood the post.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Forum Resident
#9631 Old Today at 1:08 AM
My understanding is that there is no "risky woohoo" interaction, the hack just makes it so that regular woohoo is risky (and that's what it looks like it does when I open it up). Not sure what the point would be to just have what is essentially an objectively worse try for baby option.
Mad Poster
#9632 Old Today at 1:16 AM
Probably for the surprise, especially if you have a silent pregnancy hack. (I'm actually considering getting a silent pregnancy hack, though I keep waffling on it.)

Scholar
#9633 Old Today at 7:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
It's a webp file. If Charity has an older browser it might not be able to render it.

I do not have an older browser, or at least not that old---copyright 2018, but I didn't see it either. However I use Safari 11.1.2 on my Mac, so it might be that some browsers don't support it, even if they are not old.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Scholar
#9634 Old Today at 7:24 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : Today at 7:45 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
That's because it's not a gif: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebP#Animated_WebP

Try googling "webp to gif" and you'll likely get a dozen or so online converters.

Google format..... Apps that support it: Google Chrome, Opera, Picasa, PhotoLine, Pixelmator, ImageMagick, XnView, IrfanView, GDAL.

Ones that I do not see Safari, Firefox, iCab. I have Safari, iCab, and Firefox, I do not have Google Chrome or Opera. I don't even know what the other Apps are, so I googled them.

Picasa is a discontinued image organizer and image viewer for organizing and editing digital photos, plus an integrated photo-sharing website, originally created by a company named Lifescape in 2002. In July 2004, Google acquired Picasa from Lifescape and began offering it as freeware. Wikipedia

PhotoLine is a raster and vector graphics editor for Windows and Mac OS X. Its features include 16 bits of color depth, full color management, support of RGB, CMYK and Lab color models, layer support, and non-destructive image manipulation. It can also be used for desktop publishing. Wikipedia

Pixelmator
image editing tools that anyone can use.

ImageMagick is a free and open-source software suite for displaying, converting, and editing raster image and vector image files. It can read and write over 200 image file formats. Wikipedia

XnView is an image organizer and general-purpose file manager used for viewing, converting, organizing and editing raster images, as well as general purpose file management. It comes with built-in hex inspection, batch renaming and screen capture tools. Wikipedia

IrfanView is an image viewer, editor, organiser and converter program for Microsoft Windows. It can also play video and audio files, and has some image creation and painting capabilities. IrfanView is free for non-commercial use; commercial use requires paid registration. Wikipedia

GDAL, The Geospatial Data Abstraction Library is a computer software library for reading and writing raster and vector geospatial data formats, and is released under the permissive X/MIT style free software license by the Open Source Geospatial Foundation. Wikipedia

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Mad Poster
#9635 Old Today at 7:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
Google format..... Apps that support it: Google Chrome, Opera, Picasa, PhotoLine, Pixelmator, ImageMagick, XnView, IrfanView, GDAL

Ones that I do not see Safari, Firefox, iCab. I have Safari, iCab, and Firefox, I do not have Google Chrome or Opera. I don't even know what the other Apps are.

Looks like Edge doesn't support it either.
Scholar
#9636 Old Today at 7:32 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : Today at 7:52 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LösserFöffel
I'd like to have a hack, so that Lamare's Young adullts can enjoy maternity hack and syberpunk's Risky Woohoo Hack work in conjunction with each other or at least a tutorial on how to add the Risky Woohoo option on Young Adults. If anyone knows how, I'd love to receive a suggestion.

@LösserFöffel
Not really a Hack, but it is a Hacked Object that would do part of what you want. LizzLove's Waterbed of Love. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=82193
In the settings is Risky Woohoo and it allows teens to use it, so kind of close to what you are looking for. Not sure if syberpunk's Mod is compatiable or not though. I would try it with the Bed Loading after syberpunk's Mod.

Scholar
#9637 Old Today at 7:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Looks like Edge doesn't support it either.

I think that is because the only two Browsers that support it are Google Chrome and Opera. I checked to see what the Apps whose names I did not recognize were and none of them were browsers. So just Google Chrome and Opera as far as Browsers go, going by my research just now with Google.

Page 386 of 386