Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Rubrics coming - we need your help! - posted on Yesterday at 3:24 PM
Replies: 11427 (Who?), Viewed: 1394209 times.
Page 458 of 458
Alchemist
#11426 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:15 AM
I think it was the moment I saw where my first teen keenly interested in photography had to take a picture of their own grandchild to complete one of the challenges that I realized I was never going to be engaged enough with these things to ever get a sim to progress through all of them (and this was well before all EPs were out). But that's realistic too, as I don't know of anyone in real life who has done and excelled at everything.
Space Pony
#11427 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 2:11 AM
I discovered a no cell phones Mod that makes my game more realistic as I can turn them off in wartimes to make those times more realistic like the Revolutionary war in the 1770's,the war of 1812,Civil war inthe 1860's and the two in the 20th century.
Lab Assistant
#11428 Old Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadOlson
I discovered a no cell phones Mod that makes my game more realistic as I can turn them off in wartimes to make those times more realistic like the Revolutionary war in the 1770's,the war of 1812,Civil war inthe 1860's and the two in the 20th century.

Interesting. What mod is that and where can I find it? I often find it breaks the immersion in my fantasy/medieval saves when all sims come with a built-in smartphone.
Page 458 of 458