Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

New skintone plus facemasks and eyes

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,261 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 226,311 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:13 AM
Updated: 24th Jan 2008 at 3:07 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------

First of all:
the skintone here is made with te bodyskin of Louis' "self makeup" skintones. All credit for that goes to her. She is so kind to allow us creators to alter the textures and use them for our own stuff and I am so very thankful for that policy.
So again: All credit for the bodyskin goes to Sim Cribbling

----------------------------------------------------------------

To the moderators: I know this is a huge post, but these files go as a set, so I posted them together. If I cause any problems by doing that, I am sorry in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there ^_^

A while ago I was asked to make a "less asian" skintone (I never thought mine were very asian, but hey), so I blended a whole bunch of skintones I have made since my last upload, made new eyes, straightened the nose and added new lips.

The skintone comes in the standard colors dark, tan, light, and pale (which have the unique name "3" - since I am still so original at giving my skins names) and two more fantasy like colors, called Dawn and Ivory. Dawn is a warmer, slightly glowy version of Pale and looks nice on elves. Ivory has a greenish (blueish) tint and is suitable for vampires or (very pale) aliens.

As you can see in this pic, Dawn and Ivory come in two versions: with and without facial tatoos. Dawn has two different tatoos for male and female, Ivory has the same one for both genders. The tatoos blend into the skintone, so they do not stand out too much.

Ingame shots:

I used no makeup on the skintone models, so this is how the skins actually look ingame.

By request, I also added the tatoos as seperate facemasks to this download. They match the colors of my skintones, but feel free to recolor and use them, as long as credit is given.

And last but not least, I made matching, two-toned eyes for these skins.

Ew, they look not very flattering in this pic. The textures are actually really pretty and they look nice ingame. Please believe me! *cries*

For more ingame shots of the eyes, take a look at my skintone models, they all use them.

Happy simming!!
chak

Additional Credits:
Models: by me
Clothes: me, daum, noukiesims2
Hairs: me, HIM666, Noukiesims2, Peggysims2, Sim Artist Union, Sizz
Makeup (eye - pic): Barcelonista