Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 53 of 135
Test Subject
#1301 Old 31st May 2017 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
The script is what handles if a cheat has effects or not. If nothing happens after using a cheat then the script is not working. Check my comments above why the sciprt might no work.

Thank you! I forgot to install the script but it's working fine now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1302 Old 31st May 2017 at 6:58 AM
OMG Thanks so much~It works before but i bought the Parenthood last night and it conflicted TAT. Just found a upgrade yesterday now and it works again!
Test Subject
#1303 Old 31st May 2017 at 5:01 PM
I have both the package file and script file installed for the newest update, but the mod doesn't work for some reason. I have script mods enabled, and like the person above I have installed Parenthood but it didn't work before that when I installed the mod update yesterday. Any ideas please? Despite this, I have always loved this mod, so thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1304 Old 31st May 2017 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolchloe123
I have both the package file and script file installed for the newest update, but the mod doesn't work for some reason. I have script mods enabled, and like the person above I have installed Parenthood but it didn't work before that when I installed the mod update yesterday. Any ideas please? Despite this, I have always loved this mod, so thanks

Most likely the script wasn't installed correctly. Script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1305 Old 31st May 2017 at 5:51 PM
Most likely the script wasn't installed correctly. Script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.

I have reinstalled the mod several times but it still doesn't work, and I have placed both filed into my Mod folder with no nested folders. The files show up in game so the game recognises it is there, but for some reason the need sliders don't move and when I right click to enter a number for skills, relationships etc., the number doesn't affect anything.
Test Subject
#1306 Old 31st May 2017 at 5:52 PM
It's very unlikely this mod would conflict with other script mods. Can you upload the file that says this mod is the cause?

It seems that my previous save file was just a little borked out... it's fine now that i started a new game. Hopefully nothing else arises?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1307 Old 31st May 2017 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolchloe123
I have reinstalled the mod several times but it still doesn't work, and I have placed both filed into my Mod folder with no nested folders. The files show up in game so the game recognises it is there, but for some reason the need sliders don't move and when I right click to enter a number for skills, relationships etc., the number doesn't affect anything.

It just means the package file is working correctly but the script file is not. Make sure you only have one copy of the script file installed and it's indeed from the latest version (v1.9).

Do your other script mods work fine (if you have any)?

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1308 Old 31st May 2017 at 6:43 PM
Thank for the Quick Update. Without this mod i cant Playing! :D
Test Subject
#1309 Old 31st May 2017 at 7:48 PM
It just means the package file is working correctly but the script file is not. Make sure you only have one copy of the script file installed and it's indeed from the latest version (v1.9).

Do your other script mods work fine (if you have any)?

Thanks, I'll check that quickly and get back to you. I have a pregnancy script mod that works fine, so it must be that I accidentally put two of the same script files in the Mod folder? I'm hoping that's what it is anyway. I'll let you know.
Test Subject
#1310 Old 31st May 2017 at 8:14 PM
What I said above wasn't the issue, but I took both files out of the zipped folder and put them straight into the Mod folder and the mod now works. Thanks for the help and again for such a great mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1311 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 2:38 AM
could we have a changed behavior?
instead of getting §1000 by left-clicking, could we have a dialog asking how much to add (or subtract by using -#) to the household funds?
or if not, maybe shift+left (or right?) clicking?
Lab Assistant
#1312 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eksynn
instead of getting §1000 by left-clicking, could we have a dialog asking how much to add (or subtract by using -#) to the household funds?

I agree!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1313 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eksynn

I can combine this with the existing right click cheat. For instance, entering "1000" will set the household funds to $1000, while entering "+1000" will add $1000 and "-1000" will subtract $1000.

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
#1314 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 7:12 PM
I can combine this with the existing right click cheat. For instance, entering "1000" will set the household funds to $1000, while entering "+1000" will add $1000 and "-1000" will subtract $1000.

Sounds perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1315 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 3:06 AM
Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1316 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 5:44 AM
Game updated to 1.30.105.1010
Wondering if the game will work with your mod still?
Scholar
#1317 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dailywalker
Game updated to 1.30.105.1010
Wondering if the game will work with your mod still?

http://modthesims.info/download.php...420#post5216420
Test Subject
#1318 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diartch25
Hello, I am always reviewing the mods, everything is in order,
- The Patch (Infants and Anniversary)
- The updated mod 1.8
- Only happens with this mod
- It goes extra to say that it is an Original Game.
But the error only happens when you try to change the Wallpaper of the cell phone.
I say this because it is one of the best mods on the page.

Thanks for your work, I'll wait for that update or review

I have to report this bug that commented a while ago, it is still there, it may not be important wallpapers Sim cell, but it is a feature of the game (this is why I was answered), however the bug also occurs when using , The cell with or without wallpaper, this in tests in the last update to verify that the mods are well.

It is uncomfortable that I should be restarting the game every time I want to do the "cas.fulleditmode" trick, after the bug, the good thing is that I am patient and I know that this will improve someday, that is why I reported this bug now with more data What happens, since I thought it was only due to the wallpapers.

I love the Mod and have become very attached to the life of my Sims, so I support reporting this bug, it is to improve.

- I translated it with Google, I wrote it in Spanish, and I switched to English, so I apologize for syntax errors -
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1319 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 10:04 AM
Thanks for the previous update 1.30.103. - Is the UI mod still compatible with the latest hotfix patch 1.30.105?
Instructor
#1320 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 10:08 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 3rd Jun 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
http://modthesims.info/download.php...420#post5216420

why the link to 1.30.103.1010 ? the question from dailywalker and from me as asked above was if the mod still works with the latest "NEWER" HOT-FIX patch. 1.30.105.1010
The doubts are reasonable because the hotfix patch once again broke some already updated mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1321 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 2:59 PM
love this mod many Thanks
Lab Assistant
#1322 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 8:44 PM
@weerbesu
After extracting" S4_62ECC59A_00000000_DA7597EAEB9BA388.gfx" from UI.package using S4pe what program is used to edit gfx files.
I need to edit part of that file to include a addition trait to alter the age display

"from thesims forums Post"
Quote:
It's tied to the Vampire occult type. It's not necessarily hard-coded, but I'm not sure how to link a trait to an occult. Here's the relevant code (from SimInfoSummaryPanel.gfx; instance DA7597EAEB9BA388):
Code:
var _loc3_:uint = GameplayStateData.SimAge.age;          var _loc4_:Boolean = GameplayStateData.SimOccultType.Type == OccultTypes.OCCULT_VAMPIRE && SimAgeTypes.IsYoungAdultOrOlder(_loc3_);          if(SimAgeTypes.IsElder(_loc3_) || _loc4_)          {             _loc2_ = KeysGP.SUMMARY_PANEL_DAYS_LIVED.Clone([param1.days_alive]);          }          else          {             _loc2_ = KeysGP.SUMMARY_PANEL_DAYS_LEFT.Clone([param1.ready_to_age_day - param1.current_day]);
}
Test Subject
#1323 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 8:47 PM
LuvMySimz, I assume mod v.1.9 works only with 103. I even don't have the possibility to upgrade my game via Origin above 1.30.103.1010. It says my game is up to date.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#1324 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 1:41 AM
Thank you for the latest update! I hope that the June hotfix did not break it?
Test Subject
#1325 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:28 PM
I have a problem with the mod.
All the time the relationship indicator is flickering.
Video inside the archive.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  bug.rar (4.33 MB, 66 downloads)
Page 53 of 135