Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 560 (Who?), Viewed: 28257 times.
Page 23 of 23
Mad Poster
#551 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 4:53 AM
Jeese, Mary, I like you, I really do. But I can't accept your "surprise". I don't believe in enter-racial marriage. No no, it's not that I'm a shade darker..we're not the same RACE. This is my real head, I'm a lama. How would that even WORK?

Namaste
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#552 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:14 AM
New one.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Field Researcher
#553 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 2:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
Is that "attacked images"?
Because the pic posted is just the posters avatar, and you can't enlarge to really see it - so was that her pic to caption?

yes it was and i'm a man not a woman

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart.
I am a follow of Susan wainwright the almighty goddess
Mad Poster
#554 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 5:36 PM
(It's not obvious, Emerald; and I for one couldn't make out your picture at that size well enough to caption it.)

Kaylynn: I'll rip out your heart with my bare hands!
Mary Sue: Go for it, Kaylynn! We can alibi each other.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#555 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:17 PM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 20th Nov 2017 at 6:29 PM.
why can't you be that flexible with in bed?
(sorry for last pic hope this one is big enough)
think you'll have to click on the image to see it
Screenshots

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#556 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 4:51 AM
"I'd rather start world war three before eating another bite of this spinach!"

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Mad Poster
#557 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 6:25 PM
To the charges of Manslaughter by Mrs Crumplebottom in the death of Mr.Smith, the defense claims not guilty. Although the street camera seems to show a wicked smirk on Mrs.Crumplebottom's face, she is actually grimacing in pain. She used to attack people who made public displays of emotion, and spent years being rehabilitated. She is not happy driving a school bus, and the sight of Mr.Smith showing his delight at being successful, while standing ILLEGALLY in the street!, caused her emotional pain, and she accidentally pushed the gas pedal.
===============

Namaste
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#558 Old Today at 12:54 PM
"I guess that using a breadfruit tree to decorate the tour bus wasn't such a good idea."

Mad Poster
#559 Old Today at 2:39 PM
Tee hee hee. They don't know that I put itching powder in their condoms.
Screenshots
Instructor
#560 Old Today at 2:56 PM Last edited by Sketching : Today at 5:19 PM. Reason: fixed picture
Foolish human. It's time for bed now. Just a few steps to the side.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.
Field Researcher
#561 Old Today at 6:38 PM
dont have an image but it looks like Josef fritzls basement wtf

Page 23 of 23