Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:44 AM
Default CC no longer working since update
So my WickedWhims, BasementDrugs, and my ExtremeViolence mods are no longer working since update. I tried removing and putting back and the game just bugs glitches. Is there an update in the mods or has EA disabled MA content now? Help a brother out!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
So my WickedWhims, BasementDrugs, and my ExtremeViolence mods are no longer working since update. I tried removing and putting back and the game just bugs glitches. Is there an update in the mods or has EA disabled MA content now? Help a brother out!

You need to go to wherever you downloaded the mods and see if the modder has updated them. If they have not updated them you will have to either find similar mods by different modders that work for Cats and Dogs/ Recent Patch or remove them from your game entirely until the creator does update
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:18 AM
All three mods are already updated to cats and dogs patch, just download newer version. How removing and putting back the same, outdated version would make them working? That doesn't makes any sense.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 8:57 AM
ok fixed it thanks