Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 19 of 31
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#451 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:36 PM
Thanks for the fast update! This mod is one of my must have mods <3.
Lab Assistant
#452 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:27 AM
Definitely a 'must have mod' for those of us that have tons of CC! Thank you for your creative genius and thank you for the fast update!

Quote: Originally posted by AlHollandiyah
If you open the Options.ini file in your \Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ folder you can try changing "uiscale = 100" to 125. That makes the entire UI a bit smaller and will fit the columns better. If you find it too small or otherwise inconvenient you can change it back to 100 easily!

Thank you, AlHollandiyah, for letting us know how to make this work for those of us that couldn't use this wonderful mod. I would try and try to use the 3 column option, even before Cats and Dogs, but my columns were constantly messed up. It worked perfectly when I used a normal monitor, but I prefer to use a 42" HD TV instead. Now I can!

If you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#453 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:23 AM
Thank you for the quick update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#454 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 10:55 AM
Thanks a lot for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#455 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:07 PM
Thank you 'weerbesu'...you are too awesome!
Test Subject
#456 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 4:26 AM
I believe your mod is still broken. Everything in the cas UI still moves to the side. There's no buttons or cas options or anything.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#457 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rhuriv
I tried v1.5 and v1.6 and still doing this.. please i need help

Quote: Originally posted by saara13
I believe your mod is still broken. Everything in the cas UI still moves to the side. There's no buttons or cas options or anything.

Either you have an outdated UI mod or your game itself is outdated (you need to update your game to 1.40 before using this mod; older versions of the game are not supported).

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#458 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 8:28 AM
Default aw thank you
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Either you have an outdated UI mod or your game itself is outdated (you need to update your game to 1.40 before using this mod; older versions of the game are not supported).

thank you.. ill check
Test Subject
#459 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:57 PM
I downloaded the latest ver and installed it broke the meni I couldnt even pick clothes or anything had to remove T_T
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#460 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:55 PM
Thanks for updating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#461 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 5:01 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#462 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:06 AM
Works perfectly with Jungle Adventure! Thank you very muuch for this great mod! +++
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#463 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 7:23 AM
Thank you so much.. It is working again after the update and the GP
Lab Assistant
#464 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 9:39 AM
i thought this mod was messing up my color swatches, since i couldn't see all of them, specially the ones at the bottom of the column, but i have removed this mod and the issue still continues. apparently its a game bug, i also have tried different screen sizes and resolutions but it doesn't fix the missing swatches.
Test Subject
#465 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 11:30 AM
I had similar problems with version 1.6 of your cool mod and 4 columns: In the CAS the color swatches and other elements were "broken" . With the version with 3 columns everything is working fine, only 4-col-version is affected. I have TS4 1.40.61.1220 with all packs (also Jungle Adventure) installed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#466 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 12:06 PM
I'd absolutely love to see a 5 column CAS. Just a bit more space for more CC! XD
Test Subject
#467 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 2:27 AM
Default I am having same problem
Quote: Originally posted by IsaRissa
thank you for the swift fix update. much appreciated.

and my game is up to date I tryed the options it dint work
Test Subject
#468 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 10:30 PM
how do i remove it from my game ? i downloaded the 4 columns but it annoys me how it cuts off the screen so i deleted the file but its still in my game. how to i return it to normal ??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#469 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 8:03 PM
yassssssss
Test Subject
#470 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 4:44 PM
It doesn't appear to be working for me; is there another update coming?
Test Subject
#471 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 12:42 AM
Default Pets Issue
The mod is working almost perfectly... Minus the fact that I can only see 2/3 of the columns for my pets. I can only see half of the third column, which makes selecting from there and changing colors almost impossible. Somehow I can see all the facial tabs clearly but not the area with the breeds, body, and clothing options. I made sure my resolution is higher than the requirement and my game is up to date. Is there any other way I can fix this?
Test Subject
#472 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 4:08 PM
Does this mod work with game version 1.41.42.1020?
Test Subject
#473 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimi8117
The mod is working almost perfectly... Minus the fact that I can only see 2/3 of the columns for my pets. I can only see half of the third column, which makes selecting from there and changing colors almost impossible. Somehow I can see all the facial tabs clearly but not the area with the breeds, body, and clothing options. I made sure my resolution is higher than the requirement and my game is up to date. Is there any other way I can fix this?
Having the same problems sadly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#474 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 1:18 AM
give him a chance to fix it guys. he does a amazing job with all of his mods
Instructor
#475 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimi8117

I have the same issue. I use the 3 columns version which works great for Sims but gets cut off slightly with pets. The game is set to 1600x900. Perhaps it would work better if the Sim and Pet columns were two separate versions.
Page 19 of 31