Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#12351 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 2:12 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:01 AM.
Well, the objects themselves keep changing. The last time it attached itself to "JobData - Teen Elder - Intelligence." I'll take a look at relationship mods though, since this is the first time I've tried to screen calls it could be almost anything in there. Also it popped up again after turning the screen calls off so that didn't help.

EDIT: Ran HoodChecker. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a handful of self-relationships. Could self-relationships cause it to choke?

ANOTHER EDIT: Ran HCDU. Found this:
Code:
*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Soc&Rel: Adjust STR From A->B w/ nIDs
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x00000352
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\z.Hacks\Pescado\noinstantlove.package
\downloads\z.Hacks\_sims2living\S2L_teen_woohoo_BASICAPARTMENTS.package

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Soc&Rel: Adjust LTR From A->B w/ nIDs
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x0000038E
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\z.Hacks\Pescado\noinstantlove.package
\downloads\z.Hacks\_sims2living\S2L_teen_woohoo_BASICAPARTMENTS.package

Going to try pulling noinstantlove and see what happens

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#12352 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 5:18 AM
Removing noinstantlove seems to have done the trick!

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#12353 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
If you mean they're separate neighborhoods (and not subhoods), then no. The adoption pool for each neighborhood is different. Each neighborhood is like its own contained world no Sims from other worlds should cross over (it will cause corruption in both the original neighborhood and the one they move to).

Dagi is on hiatus while they focus on their thesis.

Dang. I wish I had the time/knowledge/ability to navigate tumblr to volunteer to help.

I have found so much content via that site over the years. If anyone has the ability to get my thanks back to Dagi, I'd appreciate it.
Mad Poster
#12354 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:25 PM
Aside from temporarily aging them up or using SimPE, is there some way to assign an adult job to a teenager?

Mad Poster
#12355 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:28 PM
Does setting them as an independent teen with Sim Blender work? (I've never tried this feature.)
Mad Poster
#12356 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:31 PM
I've had problems with independent teens before, but I'll give it another try at some point.

Alchemist
#12357 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 10:12 PM
about teens getting adult jobs; from my understanding, the inteen mod temporarily changes teens into adults while they are pregnant. and Black Alley Sims had a hack that could let us change teens into adults; JSW's bouquet.
some chance with either of a teen getting an adult job.
Mad Poster
#12358 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 10:36 PM
I never thought of the JSW bouquet. I'll track it down and see if it can do that.

Forum Resident
#12359 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 11:49 AM
so I saw these unlocked towels by fanseelamb and was wondering if it's possible to categorize them as swimwear.
one thing that annoyed me in BV is that sims change into swimwear when using the hot-springs. I prefer having them use towels instead =(
Mad Poster
#12360 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 12:40 PM
The JSW bouquet doesn't literally 'turn teens into adults', as mentioned. What it does do is allow teens to act like adults in all styles of sexual behavior as allowed by the bouquet.
The teens remain teens, and just act like horny adults.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#12361 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 2:02 PM
Ah, that's good to know. I tried to sign up to Mamba City to grab it, but the email confirmation never arrived. Not even in the spam folder. I think an overzealous spam filter somewhere up the line ate it.

Top Secret Researcher
#12362 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Ah, that's good to know. I tried to sign up to Mamba City to grab it, but the email confirmation never arrived. Not even in the spam folder. I think an overzealous spam filter somewhere up the line ate it.

Try using another email address, I registered a while ago with no problem. Maybe use Gmail? It is what I did.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#12363 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:20 AM
One of my Sims keeps leaving the lot to "steal back" a Garden Gnome. Has anyone else have this happen in this game? He's stolen back 3 so far. I tried googling it but nothing seemed to come up about it.
Mad Poster
#12364 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:29 AM
Stole back means your sim had a garden gnome on the lot, and it got stolen. (a bit like when a sim grabs your news paper, and runs away with it)
This just means, your sim is going to get it back. If it is the third time it happens...well, it is because his/her gnome has been stolen 3 times.
I got annoyed, so i downloaded a mod. I cannot find it, but the name is :
CJ-WalkbysBehave-StealGnome.package

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12365 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:39 AM
That's a Cyjon hack and is probably on his site.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#12366 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:25 AM
Link for Walkbys Behave: http://cyjon.net/node/308
Lab Assistant
#12367 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Link for Walkbys Behave: http://cyjon.net/node/308

Thanks for linking to the mod!

I've been playing Sims 2 for years and this is my first time coming across this.
Mad Poster
#12368 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:35 AM
Yeah, I found that link, but there was no mention of gnomes in the description...so I was not sure anymore, and didn't post a link to it.

Mad Poster
#12369 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Yeah, I found that link, but there was no mention of gnomes in the description...so I was not sure anymore, and didn't post a link to it.

That actually confused me too, but he says it's five mods where you can pick and choose which ones I you want, so I assume the gnome one is one of the five. Would be nice to have a more clear description tho!

Quote: Originally posted by rollingstarr
I've been playing Sims 2 for years and this is my first time coming across this.

You might want to check out a few other mods on Cyjon's site while you're there. Some really great stuff!
Mad Poster
#12370 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
You might want to check out a few other mods on Cyjon's site while you're there. Some really great stuff!

Oh, I agree...
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#12371 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 2:23 AM
\Downloads\z.Hacks\Cyjon\ in my game has 78 files.

Mad Poster
#12372 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
\Downloads\z.Hacks\Cyjon\ in my game has 78 files.

88 Cyjon hacks in my game!
Mad Poster
#12373 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 8:51 AM Last edited by Justpetro : 24th Feb 2018 at 9:18 AM.
So playing my empty hood (Gardenia, just have 4 farms) for a while now - and I decided to make some townies, because I was getting a bit bored with the small number of sims. I did it, I think, correctly (used the townie gun), 30 townies made and they seemed to show up as normal.

Then one comes by, is invited in and starts to fix all the broken things in the household? She fixed the shower, the toilet and the sprinkler! (Quite convenient, I must admit). Should I worry about that or not?

Edit: It occurred to me that she may be a vacation local, they tend to turn up in my empty hoods once in a while (I kept them). Still, all the fixing?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12374 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 11:49 AM
No idea JP - I wouldn't think that's a problem.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#12375 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 11:58 AM
What's the best "larger households" mod? I know there's several of them around. Mainly I'm looking to have the possibility to control as many sims as possible after I summon them through the cat/bush teleporter, but having the possibility to do larger families in CAS would be neat too.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Page 495 of 1347