Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 11:04 PM
Default Why can't I play catch at home?
The daughter in my current family wanted to play catch with a friend from school, so I had her invite him over. When he got there I realized I didn't have anything to play catch with, duh! Once I bought the baseball I noticed there was no option to play catch with him, but I could have her play with both parents. I then tried the football with the same results, her parents were an option but not her friend. Then I decided to have her go to the park with her friend, and once there I was able to have them play catch. So basically I'm wondering why she could play at home with her parents but had to go somewhere else to play with her friend. Are kids only able to play catch together at the park or something? Obviously it isn't a significant problem, but It just seems weird to me.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 11:12 PM
Was the friend really fully on the lot and have you invited that friend to go inside before you tried to play catch?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 11:20 PM
I had invited him in before trying anything, and both were standing inside the house when I tried using the ball to play catch. Even then the only play catch option was with the parents.