Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:22 AM
Default What kind of Coffee do you drink in the morning?
I preferrably drink Starbucks coffee. Cappuccinno or Caramel Macchiato. My parents and elder two sisters are the one's who got me drinking it! Although it doesn't really have an effect on me... :hmm:

FYI: Doesn't have to be coffee, it can be whatever you drink in the morning.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:31 AM
Mmm....coffee *drool*
I generally just have instant Nescafe, one sugar, splash of milk. Purely because I can't be arsed to catch a bus down to the nearest coffee shop.
If I can be bothered, I generally get a Very Vanilla Chiller from the closest 'Gloria Jeans', which is an icy drink flavoured with coffee and vanilla.
If I want something hot I go for a flat white from 'Guru', which is about five minutes away from 'Gloria Jeans', but has much better flat whites.
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:10 AM
Diet Coke is my choice of morning/whenever-I-wake-up beverage. I hate coffee, bleh. Even the froofy coffee drinks full of ice cream, chocolate, and whipped cream. I can always taste the coffee! :eviltongu

Formerly known as boolPropped
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boolPropped
Diet Coke is my choice of morning/whenever-I-wake-up beverage. I hate coffee, bleh. Even the froofy coffee drinks full of ice cream, chocolate, and whipped cream. I can always taste the coffee! :eviltongu

It's weird because both of my paternal/maternal grandparents don't drink coffee but my mom and dad do. I didn't drink it either up until my sister got her license, she'd stop and get coffee before school, and that's how I got addicted. My parents do the same thing.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 8:05 AM

Blergh! How can you drink soft drink in the morning? I always feel sick if I have soft drink before 12pm. The bubbles are way too much of a wake up call for me.
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
Blergh! How can you drink soft drink in the morning? I always feel sick if I have soft drink before 12pm. The bubbles are way too much of a wake up call for me.

Pop is my caffeine fix, but I usually don't drink it until lunch.

As far as favorite non-caffeine morning beverage? That would have to be skim milk

Formerly known as boolPropped
#7 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 9:24 AM

I do the exact same, the first thing I drink in the morning is normally diet coke. I'm addicted, I admit, but at least it's not something worse.
The only thing I ever get from Starbucks is a grande Mango Passion ice tea/smoothie thingymajig. God is it good. I just can't stick hot drinks full stop, even warm milk makes my stomach turn.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kusama
How can you people drink cofee?? It's not tasty, it hurts your precious teeth and it's not healthy...

It doesn't hurt my teeth, however it is unhealthy and it supposedly stains your teeth (unless you brush them in the morning). But a side from all of that I love starbucks...

Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:48 PM
I don't drink coffee in the morning; I drink it with Irish cream in the evening while I do my homework. I'm actually quite the morning person and have no trouble waking up, so I don't need caffeine in the morning to get clear-headed. I could probably survive without an alarm, my internal clock is so accurate.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 9:02 PM
But does it only seems to me or coffee has a similar effect on your teeth as smoking?
I will never smoke, drink alcohol, maybe except vine and whatnot, and coffee.
It always makes me really puzzled how people can have a desire to kill themselves?... Not aimed exactly at coffee drinkers, obviously.

alcohol won't kill you, however LOTS of it can - I have alchol and i'm not dead.

My morning drink is usually pure orange jucie with bits XD
I'd choose to have a caffee latte with caramel syrup from starbucks- unfortunatly i don't go past a starbucks/anywhere on my way to school lols L}

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 9:07 PM
But does it only seems to me or coffee has a similar effect on your teeth as smoking?
I will never smoke, drink alcohol, maybe except vine and whatnot, and coffee.
It always makes me really puzzled how people can have a desire to kill themselves?... Not aimed exactly at coffee drinkers, obviously.

Jeez it's just coffee. But my grandparents won't drink it either.

#12 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:01 AM
I don't drink it a lot, because I don't have the money to buy it. But, when I do, I'll get a caramel frappaccino from Starbucks, 2 pumps of mocha, and no whip cream.

Bad for me, yes. But, so are a lot of things in life, I'm not cutting out something I enjoy so much, when I have to cut out lots others.
Alchemist
#13 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:50 PM
Doesn't anyone drink tea?

Coffee is not bad for you. The only way it would be bad for you is the pesticide usage on coffee crops. I usually drink organic coffee. Plenty of studies have shown people live healthier and longer lives when drinking a coffee a day. I know there's conflicting data but think about it - coffee is a naturally occurring substance. Coffee is a pure plant, thus a whole food. No whole food can be "bad" unless it is a poison. Compared to soft drinks which are almost 100% corn syrup, man-made, sugary in the worst way, and horribly bad for your health, coffee is a godsend. And if you brush your teeth, they're not going to get stained. I drink coffee almost every day and my teeth are white. When you smoke all the chemicals from the cigarette are embedding themselves in your teeth over time. Coffee isn't brewed with rat poison and whatever else is in cigarettes so the effect on your teeth is minimal and fixable.
#14 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:52 PM
I do like iced tea, if that counts :p
Alchemist
#15 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:54 PM
here's the cafe I usually get my "fix" at... http://smilinggoat.ca/SG/Coffee.html It's a great place.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:43 PM
I like to spice up my coffee: two spoons of decaf coffee, three spoons of sugar, kettled-boiled water, Coffee-Mate Hazelnut creamer, whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. So delicious!

I used to drink hot black tea with creamer all the time, but now that I'm older, I prefer cold sweet tea instead.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
#17 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenniferrsg
I do like iced tea, if that counts :p

Everytime I drink iced tea it makes me think of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.
Inventor
#18 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 11:26 AM
I start my day with Milo - usually with an extra spoonful for me with each one that goes into my mug If it's hot, I just drink chilled water.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 1:26 AM
COFFEEz!
...I just finished mine...more like gulpped it, but..yeah.
I don't drink any special coffee. My mom makes Folgers in the coffee-maker and then I muster it up with Hazelnut creamer.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

#20 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:42 AM
If I had the time to go, Starbucks. Dunkin coffee is...eww
Scholar
#21 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:44 PM
I buy whatever brand of Folgers Wallyworld has on sale when I go shopping. I like, tea, too. But coffee is my day in, day out substance of life.

It is not bad for you unless you drink 5 pots of caffeinated a day -- as my doctor told me when she ordered me to no more than two pots of caffeinated coffee a day. Yes, I take and mix decaf with regular half and half in the cans and drink my day away.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Scholar
#22 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:58 PM
black coffee, one sugar or a soy cappucino
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd May 2009 at 8:48 AM
My first cup is always NesCafe Blend 43, I have this every morning and never have anything different. When I'm out I love a LARGE Latte with an extra shot of espresso from the Australian chain Gloria Jeans. When it's hot I have an Iced Cappucino with whipped cream and Caramel topping. Recently I bought some coffee for my plunger, it's called White Russian and it's so good.

I'm going there...but I like it here wherever it is
Scholar
#24 Old 3rd May 2009 at 3:21 PM
Until recently my fiance and I had this reall crap, cheapo coffee. It was the first one we picked up when we moved in together, so we were going on what we could afford rather than anything particularly, "oh my! So delicious!"

As an idea of how bad it was - we tossed it a couple of days ago, still half full...after several months of having it packed away in our cupboard. Shudder Our replacement coffee is the Columbian Fairtrade coffee. It's tasty and money goes toward funding the people who pick the coffee beans in Columbia.

We've had...roughly...6 cups each since we bought it a couple of days ago, . Only one of those was this morning...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd May 2009 at 3:32 PM
Hot Chocolate for me. Rich, frothy and smothered with cream, yum!
I don't like Starbucks hot chocolate, it's too malty for me.

Page 1 of 2