Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 7:23 PM
Default Just a Bit of Fun
This is something I made on the site http://www.dolldivine.com/. It's really fun they have a lot of cool games. Anyways she was actually made in the game "Angel Maker" but uh... I don't really like angels... I'm more into dark stuff. So she turned out looking like that. Anyways just wanted to share it.
Screenshots

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 2:05 AM
Oh, I like her! Very dark, awesome job ^.^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 3:35 PM
Thank you! ^_^ I was kinda disappointed when I saw that a couple of other people also made a devil. And it looked almost exactly like mine... I like to be original. But oh well.. what can ya do, right?

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis