Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 9:00 PM
Default I can't get Body Shop to work!
I wasn't sure where to post this but anyway, I can't get Body Shop to run. I could push enter when it is selected until the cows come home and nothing happens. I just uninstalled and renistalled Mansion and Garden stuff, but I hope I do not have to uninstal and reinstal every other expansion pack (I have everything except for family fun, H&M Fashion, Glammor Life and Holiday). Please help me. Thanks in advance.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 2:03 AM
bumpity bump bump

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 2:08 AM
You are posting in the wrong section. Bumping isn't going to get you any help in a forum for "All manner of creative pursuits (besides creating custom content), not specifically related to The Sims games." Please check the FAQs available in Game Help: Body Shopwiki. If these don't resolve your problem, post in the Help forum. You'll find a link on Help > Sims 2 > Main page.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to FAQs and Game Help