Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pampers Cruisers Diapers

by kratoscheky Posted 15th Feb 2017 at 3:37 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2017 at 11:53 PM by kratoscheky

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:36 AM
Adorable!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 12:33 PM
Thank you,
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 2:42 PM
Very cute
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 3:59 PM
These are so cute!!! My real life baby has some of the new Huggies Little Swaddlers prints, and they have the owls on them <3 These look so cute in game versus the plain white diaper thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starstrucksh
These are so cute!!! My real life baby has some of the new Huggies Little Swaddlers prints, and they have the owls on them <3 These look so cute in game versus the plain white diaper thanks.

Thx I'm really happy to have liked it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 6:05 PM
I love the toddlers in Sims 4 - I must admit they did an excellent job bringing them into the game. I have been having so much fun adding CC to my toddler files. I think these will be my favorite diapers - I can not wait to see how cute these will be in game, especially so now that I read the comments stating how much cuter they are in the game. Thank you for sharing your work. I'm not an expert at CC but I know enough that I understand how much time and work goes into things such as this - I'm very appreciative to all the talented people that do this and share.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joyelaine
I love the toddlers in Sims 4 - I must admit they did an excellent job bringing them into the game. I have been having so much fun adding CC to my toddler files. I think these will be my favorite diapers - I can not wait to see how cute these will be in game, especially so now that I read the comments stating how much cuter they are in the game. Thank you for sharing your work. I'm not an expert at CC but I know enough that I understand how much time and work goes into things such as this - I'm very appreciative to all the talented people that do this and share.

Thank you for your comment. I am very grateful to all who comment and leave their opinion on my content. And thank you for the compliments.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 7:11 PM
so cute <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 7:59 PM
How cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 10:04 AM
Very good job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 6:17 PM
Too cute!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 9:16 PM
Love these! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 1:28 AM
Awesome! Thank you! The favorite and thank you buttons are not working so I fav this and say Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 7:55 PM
Tysm :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 7:44 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th May 2017 at 5:07 AM
So cute! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 1:02 AM
These diapers are adorable as are the clothing where they are peeking out. I love the toddlers age group and have more CC for them than anything else :lovestruc.
Quick question - Do these take the place of your Pampers Master CP Pack?

As a side note: Disposable diapers were just making an appearance when my eldest daughter was born. I used cloth diapers for her, for my second daughter I used a combination of cloth and disposable and my son was a total disposable diaper kid. Of course, back then diapers were much plainer. Some patterns were available for my grandchildren, but now my great-grandchildren wear all the fancy disposables including the ones made for swimming - lol!

If you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mtglady
These diapers are adorable as are the clothing where they are peeking out. I love the toddlers age group and have more CC for them than anything else :lovestruc.
Quick question - Do these take the place of your Pampers Master CP Pack?

As a side note: Disposable diapers were just making an appearance when my eldest daughter was born. I used cloth diapers for her, for my second daughter I used a combination of cloth and disposable and my son was a total disposable diaper kid. Of course, back then diapers were much plainer. Some patterns were available for my grandchildren, but now my great-grandchildren wear all the fancy disposables including the ones made for swimming - lol!

Thank you for your comment =D Answer for your quention: Master pack includes all base clothes of the game in a position where the diaper appears. The master pack already includes the diapers without the clothes. I'm sorry if I did not understand the question very well, I'm Brazilian and I'm still not fluent in English.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 3:27 AM
thank you so adorable will use them !
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 10:10 PM
I love these diapers! Such cute designs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 11:22 AM
i love it, thank you !!!... can i use one of your textures for baby newborn?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 4:06 PM
I love this! Can't wait to download!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:57 AM
would love to see a adult version of this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by swill